CHAPTER 4

MARNIE'S POV

MARNIE'S POV

WE were all in the living room. And by we I mean Rory, Dean, Lane, Josie and I. Jess had to help Luke with something so we were waiting for him. Dean was making Lane worried about how a guy she met a a party was probably talking to other girls. Talk about a dick. The door bell rang indicating that someone was here.
"I'll get it" I said getting up from the couch wanting to leave Dean's presence, that man just irks me.
I opended the door and there was Jess.
"Hey baby daddy." I said smiling
"Hey baby mama, wheres our baby?" He said coming in
"She's with her auntie Rory." I said walking into the living room with him following behind me.
"Jess you already know Rory, but this is Josie, Lane, and Dean." I said introducing Jess to everyone.
A corus of hey's were distributed.
"I'll take her back thank you." I said grabbing the baby from Rory's arms.
"C'mon i loved being with my niece." Rory said pouting.
"Hey guys" Said mom walking in
"Uh Marnie?"
"Yeah?" I said looking at my mom
"Why do you have a baby?"
"Oh it's for a school project, Jess and I are parents fo little baby Buffy." I said rocking the baby in my arms
"Yeah no I'm not ready to be a grandma."
Just then we heard a car honk and Rory and I both knew it was Dad since he was coming to town to present us.
"Dad!" we both said running to the door as i passed the baby off to Jess.
"Woah woah woah." said our dad as we ran outside to hug him, Rory and I looked at him confused.
"Ladies are never supposed to run after a man." He said with a smile, Rory and I laughed and then hugged him. "I got you both something." He said smiling
He got Rory a dictionary and me some movies.
As we were talking with dad we heard a cry and I knew immediately what it was.
"That's my baby, thanks for the gift dad!" I said giving him a hug while his face was frozen with fear when i said the word baby, he must've thought I had a real baby.
"I'm sorry did I just hear you say your baby?" He said looking at me with fear written all over his face
"It's a fake baby for her child psychology class don't worry, no more teen moms in the Gilmore family." Said mom
"Girls why don't you go inside, and me and your dad will talk."
"Okay." We both said at the same time
"I hate it when they do that" said dad whispering but we heard him anyways.
We got back inside and Lane was on the phone calling her loverboy, Dean was watching tv, Josie was picking at her nail polish bored out of her mind, and Jess was taking care of Buffy. How cute.
"Look." I said showing both Josie and Jess the present from my dad since they were next to eachother on the couch.
"Cool, what movies?" Said Josie
"Let's see. The breakfast club, Sixteen candles, 10 things i hate about you, Cruel Intentions, and Billy Madison. Wanna watch some after my ball so we can binge on junk food?" I said asking the both of them.
"Cant, i have to train for basketball season coming up this weekend, sorry." said Josie
"I can." Said Jess speaking up
"Okay sounds good." I said giving him a small smile.
A movie night with Jess. Alone. I'm actually really excited, more excited than a movie night with my mom and sister.

heyyy!! sorry if this is short i've been so busy with catching up on school work plus i worked all weekend which was so annoying because i was hoping to get a chapter out on the weekend but couldn't :(, next chapter either tomorrow or wednesday!! :,)
⚠️⚠️ I might change the faceclaim to Julia Stiles since I think she looks like Alexis Bledel a little more then SMG, let me know!! No hate to Sarah tho!!