CHAPTER 1

MARNIE'S POV

MARNIE'S POV

I JUST WALKED OUT OF towns local highschool and walked right to the local diner where I worked after. My twin Rory goes to a school in Hartford called Chilton, we both applied and both got in but I didn't want to go. I mean yeah going to Chilton looks amazing on your college resume, but it's just not for me. The people there are just nothing but snobs and I liked my towns local school anyway, it's nice and cute. Besides, I'm at the top of my classes anyways. I was wearing jeans and a purple short sleeve shirt. It was chilly but not unbearable. I walked in and saw my mom already there with a cup of coffee at the counter, of course.
"Hey mom!" i said giving her a hug and sat down next to her.
"Hey babe how was school?"
"Oh you know same old."
"Sounds exciting."
I gave her a over exaggerated smile and playfully hit her on the shoulder. I walked last Taylor and a bunch of boy scouts to get behind the counter. The boys were shouting what they wanted at Luke who looked like he wanted to throw all of them on the street.
"Hey Luke" i said giving him a slap on the shoulder
"What's up MJ."
MJ was a nickname most people in town gave me because my first name was Marnie and my middle name was Jane so that resulted in MJ. The only people that don't call me it really is my grandparents and my mom. My grandparents hate the nickname and i could not care less, my mom thinks the nickname is cute but loves the Marnie. She originally wanted to name me Barney because that's what was on when she was thinking of my name, cute right? But then Marnie popped in her head when she was thinking of what else to name me. Thank God.
The phone rang suddenly and Luke ran over so i was stuck taking orders from Taylor and his minions. When Luke answered the phone all we heard was yelling.
"The hell?" i said looking at Luke then back at my mom who looked equally confused as me.
He then slammed the phone down and looked at everyone with vengeance in his eyes. If looks could kill oh my.
"So uh what was that about?" said my mom breaking the silence.
"Do you have a sister?" He said looking at my mom
"Uh no."
"I do!" i said raising my hand
"My condolences"
"Who was that on the phone?" my mom said
"My sister Liz. She wants to send my nephew down here to live with me for who knows how long."
"How olds your nephew" i said
"He just turned 17."
"That's cool."
I found out that his nephew is from New York and that he's a troublemaker. I'm happy he's coming, we need something interesting to happen here. I also found out that he's arriving tomorrow. Cool.
The rest of the day was how it usually is. I serve people and then i go home and do some homework. Rory was complaining about Paris as usual. Paris is this girl that goes to Chilton and lets just say she's very.... out there. And by out there i mean absolutely crazy, i mean she can be nice when she wants but usually she's insane. Rory and I share a room, we've always had it's kinda like a twin thing. While Rory was still doing homework i decided to go to the bookstore, sometimes they get posters in and i wanna see what they got. When i got there they had a few posters so I got a Nirvana one and a Outsiders one. The outsiders is probably one of my favorite books and movies, so sad but so good. When i got home i hung them up and they looked perfect. Then i went to bed with not idea what tomorrow would be like...

first chapter!! sorry if the lines didn't match up i wanted to see how much i can do without watching the episode, these chapters will come out whenever, hopefully every other day but with me you never really know! but comments and votes are appreciated and help me get motivated! :)