!! Possible grammatical errors !!

!! Anxiety/panic attack !!

!! Misunderstandings !!

!! Homophobia !!

!! Rape (?) !!

-

Venti wakes up to the sound of his phone, the sounds it makes was impossible to count because of how fast it keeps going, Venti might look exaggerated if he says that the sounds coming from his phone will never end until he wakes up and turns it off by himself.

Why are there so many notifications? He didn't know. All he was aware of was that he posted a certain video last night...

Caressing his cheeks, he noticed the hoodie of someone that he can never afford to forget. Someone so distant from him nowadays. Someone that he will forever treasure, along with this clothing that he likes to wear whenever he misses them. It reminded him of the warm hugs they would do when each other craved for one.

Then finally, he opened his phone - wanting to know what's all the commotion are about. Wanting to know if it's all just from their group chat and they were having some heavy topics, or they were just in a goofy mood that they think it was a great idea to start spamming.

Diluc Ragnvindr.

This was not the way to start his morning. Venti bit his nail, thinking if he should go and check what he sent him. Look, Diluc is not the guy who usually texts anyone in private, unless it's vital. Or if you're in trouble, add that on the list.

He decided to check. Diluc is not a guy who would be chaotic and sadistic, I'm sure that if he's in trouble he wouldn't be shouted at. It was all that he can say to himself to convince himself that there was nothing to worry about. Before he tapped his screen to finally see these messages, he noticed some bottles on the floor. Three bottles of soju - explains the headache I guess. He ignored that and gave his focus on the gadget in his hand, sighing before opening his chatbox with his friend.

Venti Barbatos, you are viral. A certain someone saw it, I wish you luck.

He's what?!

What did he do last night? All he knew was that he was yearning and sulking for the whole dusk, crying in his little hoodie, that's why his eyeliner was all messed up. He looked miserable at the moment by the way. But there's something bigger than being ugly right in the morning... He was viral.

He wasted no time opening his messages inbox with his best friend, Kaeya Alberich.

Getting bold, aren't we?

With a smirking emoji. Really can't they just tell him what's going on instead of spitting out useless things, can Venti know what's going on by reading these?

He ignored the group chat of his circle of friends which was currently still blowing up his phone. He didn't have the time to look. He checked his Tiktok. Don't laugh. Adults need some stress reliever sometimes too, which is why he got into this social media platform that allows anyone to create videos for other people to see.

It almost blew his mind how his inbox had... Who knows how many notifications was that?

Venti was never the type to post in this kind of app, so he didn't understand how he had this many...

And there it is.

A video of him in that black iconic hoodie that was given to him by none other than his ex-lover. He was singing this song called... Hoodie. The lyrics of the song were heartbreaking indeed, even the sober Venti can tear up just by listening to the hymns of it.