Extra Chapter 4

After U.A. has concluded their meeting.

Everyone was about to leave until a black dragon carrying a video record phased through the wall. It flew fast, it dropped the record in the middle of the table and phased back out of the wall.

Nezu was cautious of the record but played it anyway.

Many people were in the video, they were barely visible for it was dark, but 1 was almost completely behind the shadows, they only see the person's mouth and indigo colored strand of hair. The person then spoke.

???(Auhtral): Good afternoon U.A. We have seen your attempt at trying to take Izuku Midoriya. Unfortunately for you, he is under our care and protection. Don't you dare make another attempt, for anyone who dares to do so, will see our wrath once you try to take him away from us. Now if you ever have information about him, I suggest you forget about it, for it will also provoke us. That is all. Video Ends.

Nezu was scared now but calmed down, he thought it might be better for Izuku's safety, the teachers asked him why he was scared, and he responded.

Nezu: Those people that were in the video, we can confirm that Luxiem is involved, but the others they were apart of an "Idol Group" owned by Cover Corp. and the others are owned by ANYCOLOR Inc., there are 2 groups in Cover Corp. those are Hololive and Holostars. Hololive is an all-female group consisting of people with powers that are not classified as quirks, while Holostars are the all-male group who also have powers not classified as quirks. And ANYCOLOR Inc. has many groups, Lazulight, Obsydia, Ethyria and Luxiem. The first 3 being primarily all female with Luxiem being all male and similar to Hololive and Holostars, they have powers not classified as quirks.

Everyone: Powers not classified as quirks!?

Nezu: Yes, these people don't have a quirk gene. So even Aizawa's quirk wouldn't be able to stop them.

Katsuki: We have All Might, maybe with his help we can beat them!

Nezu: I'm afraid not, it would be illegal for us to fight, but they would be able to because their powers aren't classified as quirks. If the Hero Commission change their laws from quirks to any kind of power then we would be safe from their threat.

Everyone was still thinking about the fact that there are powers that aren't classified as quirks.

Nezu: Even if we fight them, I'm afraid even All Might wouldn't be able to stand a chance.

Everyone was shocked at what Nezu said.

Nezu: You see those from the video, they have some of the most powerful or most useful powers. The woman with the long pink hair has abilities similar to a reaper, the woman with orange hair has phoenix like abilities, the short girl with the white hair with some blue has shark and water abilities, the tall man with the horn has strength that could beat All Might, as well the as woman with silver hair and the small angel one. The tall man with gray hair and short boy with black hair are excellent users of firearms especially pistols. The other man who has black and white hair has werewolf abilities. The small green haired one has necromancer like abilities. And 5 of those in the video have God-like abilities. And The list goes on with others not even shown.

Everyone has a jawdrop expression due to the amount of people and even more with these kinds of power.

Nezu: But the person who spoke, we have no information about him. I suspect though that he maybe the 7th Luxiem member, "Indigo". He is a new member to Luxiem and he wears a white mask, he doesn't give of any information about himself, only saying that it's classified, but he did say that he will be the bridge to connect Cover Corp. with ANYCOLOR Inc. Which means he has connections to both, and due to your information about the portal, we assume it is him who controlled that one.

Everyone has nothing to say but was thinking heavily about this, "Indigo".