Chapter 8

After the park accident.

Sakuhana and her friends exited the portal and arrived at the infirmary. Choco was shocked at what happened, Vox placed Sakuhana in the infirmary bed, at the same time Auhtral exited through the portal, the other hololive and holostar members rushed into the room, some had to stop their streams.

Sora: What happened!?

Rushia: We need answers!

Auhtral: I also need clarification, I got a sudden massive power spike reading not listed to anyone and I saw you guys through the cameras.

Yagoo, Kuyomi and A-chan arrived. Vox then said.

Vox: She met her past classmates and All Might. They forced her to come back and when she told them to stay away, she sprouted black-feathered wings with some white feathers.

Auhtral: Realizes something. Choco-senpai, can you examine all of her injuries?

Most where confused at what Auhtral wanted to know and the rest had an idea.

Choco: Okay, give me a moment.

Everyone else left the room.

Yagoo: Now, tell us all that happened. Said in a serious tone.

Oliver: Alright. Tells what he saw happened with Vox finishing the end with what he saw.

After 5 minutes

Choco: Leaves the infirmary. I'm finished.

Yagoo: I'll stay in her side for now.

Kuyomi: I as well will be with her for now.

Yagoo and Kuyomi entered the infirmary.

Auhtral: Now, please tell us about her injuries.

Choco: Strange that you asked about the injuries but you had the right suspicion, her injuries where fully healed and she is only asleep due to loss of energy.

Auhtral: That explains it.

Most are even more confused at what Auhtral meant.

Auhtral: She got a new ability, I'll call it "Fallen Angel" and as a fallen angel she got improved healing like the immortals.

Those who are confused are now enlightened thanks to Auhtral. This also sparked up a new question.

Ike: But, how would she get that ability?

Auhtral: My guess is that it was tied to her classmates' betrayal, she managed to suppress her emotions about them and it stopped the power from truly manifesting, but when she got mad at them, the power was manifested itself though she didn't have full control so it went on a rampage but only to the full strength of an uncontrolled ability. I doubt that "[Enhanced healing]" is the only sub-ability in her "[Fallen Angel]" ability.

A/N: "Sub-ability" is the ability under an ability. Like how in TTIGRAS, Rimuru has the ultimate skill "Beelzebuth, Lord of Gluttony" and it has "Predation, Stomach, Mimicry, Isolation, Rot, Soul Consume and Food Chain" sub-skills. I got the info from the wiki.

Shu: So, let me guess, we need to help her in controlling her abilities?

Auhtral: Yes, but if its and attack-based ability then it's a must.

Choco: I'll do an examination to find out more about her abilities.

Auhtral: Thank you. Also, I'll try to find out more by analyzing that power spike from earlier. Can some of you stay by her side for the time.

Petra: Don't worry, you can trust us.

Enna: Yeah, we'll make sure she's okay when she wakes up.

Auhtral: Thank you. Oh, and two more things, my guess is that she would want to debut tomorrow so please tell the designers about it, the 2nd is that I need you guys to come with me. Points at some of them. We need to send U.A. a threat so that they wouldn't try to take her again.

The Hololive, Holostar, and Nijisanjien members who Auhtral pointed to followed him through a portal. They made a threat video, it was really dark and the things that stood out were their eyes and hair, their faces were visible though it was barely. They then had Selen's Dragon (Ember) send it to UA.

The rest were sent back to Cover Corp's infirmary to help Sakuhana. On the other hand, Auhtral went back to his room and analyzed the power spike timing with the cctv footage as well.

A/N: He copied and deleted the original footage.

He analyzed each of class 1-A which resulted in him discovering that their regret rose at the same time as Sakuhana's power spike.

Auhtral: Huh, this is interesting.