if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K- PROJECT (2/5)

Start from the beginning

" good !! good !! now i have another task for you ... i want you to spread it again . "

I looked at Rai and Rai nodded then our drinks came "This is your order, sir." said the bartender.

" thanks very much." I said.

he smiled back then the man left then I started to plan "I heard there is another drug spread in this city, Rai." I said quite loudly.

then everything went quiet then I saw the two men getting nervous " and if today they meet 'white wolves' ... then they will not survive nor is it their drugs, their money, ..." I then held back my words.

then faced towards the two men while grinning "even their own lives~" I said coldly.

The two men immediately stood up and ran away quickly then I looked at Rai "call them our prey run as planned." I said.

Rai immediately contacted natshuhiko and Raiyle to prevent their prey from escaping while I drank my drink calmly "chief... they said that they are now chasing the two of them." said Rai.

I nodded "Good... I don't want to see that trash enter my territory to sprinkle the drugs." I muttered.

CRING!!

I heard the sound of the bell ringing but I didn't disturb it and continued to drink my drink while thinking about Frisk's condition until now, while I was drinking my drink suddenly I saw a familiar little girl figure that almost made me choke.

"Are you all right boss?" Rai asked worriedly.

I shook my head "yeah I'm fine...let's go before Natsuhiko actually kills our prey." I said.

I then stood up from my seat and then paid for our drinks "this is the money sir." I said while giving him the amount of money you both drink.

"Thank you for coming, sir." said the bartender.

I nodded "let Rai." I said.

I then started walking towards the exit but just as I was about to leave suddenly my sleeves were grabbed making me stop and look down, I saw the little girl who was looking at me curiously.

"Anna's name right?" I thought as I guessed.

"Please save... Frisk... he's in danger and... waiting for his family to come save him." said Anna.

I widened my eyes " Frisk... asked for my help and waited for me... wait a minute how does Anna know who Frisk is." I thought surprised.

I then equated my height with anna " ... where is she now??" I asked.

"...the place of the old hospital." Anna replied.

I nodded then smiled softly "Thank you very much for the info sweet girl!! I will save my lil brother now and ... thank you for being his friend." I said.

I immediately stood up and rubbed Anna's head for a while then left the bar feeling annoyed and angry "they dared touch Frisk and they died." I thought.

"Rai contacted Natsuhiko and Raiyle our prey was imprisoned first and asked them to come to the old hospital." I said.

"Okay Chief." said Rai.

I then looked at my hand and then moved my teeth annoyed, I immediately got into the car "Singeru ... step on the gas we will go towards the old hospital around here, you know where right??" I said.

he nodded then immediately stepped on the gas towards the old hospital around shizume city.

third POV

Sans AU X M!ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara