Our Story (Vsoo)

Jisoo woke up and prepared to go to the university.

About her, she's a quiet girl at her university. Even though, most of the boys like her she doesn't pay attention to them. She's just interested in her studies and she doesn't have friends.

"Jisoo, come and eat breakfast." Jisoo's mom shouted from downstairs while preparing the food.

"Okay, mom. I'm coming." Jisoo shouted back and brought her backpack from the chair.

"Mom, good morning," Jisoo said as she gave a peck on her mom's cheek.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Jisoo's mom said with a smile.

"Mom, I will come back home a little bit late today because I have to go to the library to search for some projects," Jisoo said after taking a sip of coffee.

"Ok, sweetheart. I will also go on a date with your dad today." Jisoo's mom smiled.

"OMG. That's so sweet." Jisoo admired her mom and dad's relationship now.

"You should find a boyfriend too." Jisoo's mom said and smiled.

"Mom, I'm so young for it," Jisoo said with a cute furrow.

"No. You're 20 years old. I dated your dad at your age." Jisoo's mom chuckled after saying that.

"I don't wanna date someone. I'm a shining solo." Jisoo winked at her mom with a smirk.

"Okay, I give up." Jisoo's mom said closing her eyes.

Jisoo chuckled at her mom.

"OMG. Mom, bye. I have to go or else I will be late for school." Jisoo said as she checked her Cartier Watch for time.

"Ok, sweetheart. Take care and have a nice day." Jisoo's mom smiled.

"Thanks, mom, bye." Jisoo smiled and left the home.

Jisoo arrived at the university. Some boys looked at her when she entered the class but she didn't look at them back.

"Jisoo, "Jisoo's teacher called her when she put down the backpack.

"Yes, madam," Jisoo asked her teacher.
And Jisoo followed her teacher's office.

"Jisoo, meet him. He's Kim Taehyung who is a new student in our class." Jisoo's teacher said with a smile as she introduced Taehyung; a new student.

"Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung." Taehyung introduced himself with a smile as he put out his hand for a handshake.

"Hi, I'm Kim Jisoo." Jisoo made a handshake with him.

"Good, I hope you two will be friends." The teacher smiled and said.

"Of course, madam. We will be best friends, won't we?" Taehyung smiled and looked at Jisoo wanting the answer.

"Of course, madam," Jisoo said.

"Okay. So Jisoo, how about you show him around the university?" the teacher asked with a smile.

"Okay, madam." Jisoo smiled.

Both of them left the teacher's office.

"So I'll show you the canteen first." Jisoo looked at Taehyung.

"No, I would like to go to our class first because that's the place I will spend most of my time," Taehyung said and looked at Jisoo.