You are the reason (1)

Taehyung and Jisoo are lovers and both of them are working in the same office. So their love is office love.

And nobody knows about their love even their friends.

Taehyung is a manager and Jisoo is an apprentice.

Taehyung is at Jisoo's house.

"Babe," Taehyung said as he hugged Jisoo after a long tiring day.

"Taehyung," Jisoo smiled as she turned to Taehyung and looked at him with a smile.

"Babe, I'm so tired," Taehyung said with a pout which made Jisoo chuckle.

"Aigoo, you worked hard." Jisoo smiled and pat Taehyung's back.

"Babe, do you know?" Taehyung said.

"About what?" Jisoo said furrowed her eyes.

"Oh, it's nothing." Taehyung just smiled.

"Okay?" Jisoo asked raising her eyebrows.

"Okay." Taehyung smiled.

Their relationship is like friends, but more like close friends.

At the office;
Jennie is talking with Jisoo.

"Jisoo, do you know the hot topic between us?" Jennie asked after taking a sip of coffee.

"No," Jisoo answered shaking her head as no.

"Well,our manager Taehyung has a girlfriend," Jennie whispered to Jisoo.

Jisoo was shocked and her eyes were widened as she closed her mouth which was about to shout.

"Who is she?" Jisoo asked after a few minutes.

"I don't know," Jennie answered.

"Okay. If you know something about it, tell me." Jisoo said to Jennie.

"But why do you suddenly become interested in him?" Jennie asked with curiosity.

"I'm just curious about relationships." Jisoo laughed to make Jennie not to think something about them.

"Okay, don't worry. I will tell everything which I know." Jennie said with a smile.

And Jisoo also smiled at Jennie.

After talking with Jennie, Jisoo decided to tell Taehyung to meet her at their secret place in the office.

"Babe," Taehyung hugged Jisoo as he saw her.

"Taehyung, this is an office." Jisoo reminded Taehyung as she avoided his hug.

"Babe, why do you call me? Do you miss me?" Taehyung asked in a playful tone.

"Taehyung, I think we shouldn't meet each other for about one week," Jisoo said her plan.

"Why, babe? Is there something wrong?" Taehyung asked.

"No, i-it's j-just that.." Jisoo stuttered.

"Why, babe? Tell me the reason." Taehyung said in a soft tone even though he was confused.

"I think some of the employees know about your girlfriend," Jisoo said as she looked at Taehyung.

"But aren't you my girlfriend?" Taehyung asked with furrowed eyes.

"They have already known that you have a girlfriend but fortunately, they don't know it's me," Jisoo explained.

"But since our dating, why don't you tell people that we are lovers?" Taehyung finally asked the question which he can't find the answer to.

"You and I are different," Jisoo answered.

"No, we are the same," Taehyung said the truth which he thinks.

Part-(2)will be out tomorrow. Sorry for not writing to the end.🥺 I was busy with my studies.

Thank you so much for everything. 💜💜💖