His words not only cautioned her but also warned Gao Taehyung.

Nodding her head, Xie Lisa sent her siblings out.

Having experienced that, Xie Lisa and Gao Taehyung both didn't feel like playing anymore, and the two sat beside the pond melancholy.

Reaching her hand out, Xie Yeri prodded Big Qiansui's head, and it immediately retreated back into its shell.

Gao Taehyung asked her, "Why exactly did Ah Yeri insist on looking at Big Sister's hairpin?"

Xie Lisa stiffened, and looked around like a thief. Seeing that nobody was close by, she then quietly said, "You cannot tell anyone else about this."

Did she want to share a secret with him? Having received this unexpected favour, Gao Taehyung was stunned as he replied, "Of course!"

As such Xie Lisa leaned close to his ear, and quietly told him the whole truth, before guiltily looking down. "That's why I wanted to buy another one for Mother."

Gao Taehyung showed an expression of realisation, no wonder the two were so focused on Gao Wendy's hairpin...

Patting his chest like a man, he assured her, "Don't worry, I'll definitely find the exact same one for you!"

Xie Lisa laughed at this, making Gao Taehyung so delighted he felt as though he was floating.

*

After giving the Gao family her farewells, Dara shi returned to the room, and with just a glimpse she could tell that someone had touched her dressing table.

Calling Shuang Yu and Shuang Yan over, she then realised that it was some strange plan concocted by the two troublemakers Xie Lisa and Xie Yeri. Originally she wanted to call them over and ask what had happened, but the pair of them were extremely secretive, as though they were afraid of others finding out what they'd done, and it seemed as though the words "I've done something wrong" were written all over their faces.

Looking at the two reluctant troublemakers in front of her, Dara shi already had a premonition in her heart, and she changed her attitude. "I heard today Ah Yeri was treated unfairly?"

Xie Yeri used that opportunity to complain. "Mother, Big Sister Gao Wendy pushed me..."

Dara shi patted her head gently and asked, "Why did she push you?"

Xie Yeri shyly replied, "Because I wanted to take a closer look at her hairpin..."

Dara shi lifted her up onto her thighs, and earnestly admonished her, "Next time if you want something, Mother will get it for you. You don't need to envy other people, alright? You also can't recklessly take other peoples' things, let today's events be a lesson for you, so that next time you'll remember not to do this again.'

The two troublemakers obediently nodded their heads.

Dara shi was not poor, in terms of clothing and good food, she had never scrimped with regards to her two daughters. Even then the household was also quite well-off, and coupled with Dara shi's habit of spoiling her two daughters, it wasn't hard to imagine that her two daughters had been brought up to look pretty and put together.

Although she was admonishing them, internally Dara shi was thinking of something else. Since the second young miss of the Gao family was difficult to get along with, she should let her two daughters interact with her less in the future.

Seeing that their mother wasn't angry, and didn't look as though she'd found out about her missing hairpin, Xie Lisa hesitated a little before saying, "Mother, tomorrow I want to go out with Gao Taehyung, is that alright?"