Papyrus Finds A Human

Start from the beginning

I WILL NOT BE OUT SMARTED HUMAN
ILL GET YOU NEXT TIME...NEXT TIME...
GO NO FURTHER, FIEND
SURRENDER NOW, OR ILL SHOW YOU MY...SPECIAL ATTACK

"A SPECIAL ATTACK WHAT WILL IT BE ALTHOUGH SO FAR I HAVE BEEN VERY WEIRD THIS ENTIRE VIDEO" Papyrus was a bit skeptical of what his special attack will be.
"Hmm? oh yeah you are Definitely going to be getting more sleep from now on Paps I don't want to hear any buts." Sans still felt that feeling of giddiness in his bones but remembering how weird Papyrus had been throughout the video dampened it a little. Of course Papyrus immediately noticed he wanted Sans to stay that happy for at least a little longer even if he wished Sans could always be that happy. "DO NOT WORRY BROTHER I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT I WILL SLEEP SO YOU CAN REST ASSURE" of course Sans also noticed the pun which did improve his mood he couldn't help but snort. Papyrus was glad that his pun made Sans so happy.

NOT SURRENDERING, HUH?
THEN YOU ASKED FOR IT
THERE IS A BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST, HUMAN. SURRENDER NOW AND I'LL DISARM IT.
BUT IF YOU DO NOT SURRENDER I'LL BE FORCED TO DETONATE THE DEVICE

"Paps never do something like that you got it" Papyrus had never seen Sans like that before with his eyesockets completely devoid of anything and his grin sat grimly on his face more of a grimace then a true smile. Papyrus hated it, he never wanted to be the reason Sans was upset he didn't no why he would do something like this.
"OF COURSE I NEVER WOULD BROTHER I COULD NEVER LEAVE YOU" Papyrus could tell though that words just aren't enough so he surged forwards pulling Sans close and hugging him tightly he could feel Sans lightly shaking and shivering. "Sans don't your remember? I promised that no matter what I would never leave you alone again and I plain to keep it brother I won't leave you alone I promise brother." Papyrus only spoke quite enough for Sans to hear him. He could feel Sans shuddering in his arm he hated the fact that he made Sans so upset when he had just been so happy.
Gaster found it intriguing this was twice that he had seen Sans act so differently from happiness and sadness interesting indeed this would need further insight.
Undyne had wanted to yell at Papyrus too but she didn't want to break up the moment between Sans and Papyrus she knew how much the two boneheads loved each other. Alphys thought it was endearing to see the two so close. She hoped Sans would be alright oh and Papyrus too.
Toriel worried for the two brothers it seemed that with the videos focusing on them so far that they would be a part of what causes so much suffering but she fears they aren't the ones who cause it but that it might be their loss that would.

KILLING US BO-
YOU EDGY BITCH
THAT WAS A REAL BOMB YOU MANIAC

"I think you're acting pretty maniac like in the video Punk" Undyne wanted to lighten the mood but didn't really know how. She was blunt with how she felt and didn't know how to express otherwise. She could see that Sans and Papyrus were still wrapped around each other for comfort more likely for Sans sake than Papyrus.
"D-d-did f-future you make the b-b-b-bomb?" Alphys stutter was even worse than usually with the tense atmosphere that only caused her to be even more anxious. "A-also h-how did the h-h-human know which w-wire to c-cut?" Alphys did think it was a it weird and convenient that the human would know Exactly what wire to cut to disarm it and she truly doubted they were a bomb expert.
"Now that you mention it that is strange." Chara felt less thrilled to talk and theorize. Asriel hated the atmosphere and tried to find some explanation that would make people cheer up when he suddenly had a thought. "Maybe this isn't real?" Asgore looked down at his child at Asriel words. "What do you mean do you believe that the videos are not showing us the future?" Asgore wondered if maybe they were being tricked and that is what Asriel meant maybe the videos were made to bring discord and strife to their group as many were tight knit but they were good monsters all of them were.
"No I meant maybe it's a dream? Papyrus's dream. I mean most of this stuff makes more sense if it was a dream then reality right?" Asriel did have a good point it could simply be a dream and that is why everything is so whacky. While Sans couldn't be sure it was a dream he was still a bit comforted that it was fake and Papyrus wouldn't actually strap a bomb on himself and threaten to exploded himself and the human if they didn't let him capture them which now that he thought about it did seem a little ridiculous. "I'm sure that's it. I mean come on Papyrus threatening to hurt someone with a bomb is just insanity" Undyne thought it being just a dream made more sense I mean it was Papyrus he wouldn't threaten someone or throw his life away so easily.
"Most dreams carry truth or meaning behind them. Dreams are a way for us to deal with things we can't in the waking. Maybe Papyrus discordant thoughts over wether to capture of befriend the human resulted in a such a dream." Asgore smiled at his old friend he thought Gaster put it quite nicely and did seem to add more facts to the theory. "I believe your quite right my Dear friend" Asgore hoped that it would give the two little skeletons some comfort knowing this was more likely a dream then reality.
"Well it looks like you have pretty funny dreams and at least it means you're getting sleep." Asriel was glad he was able to get everyone relaxed again. The atmosphere before had been choking with how tense it was. "That's right now you know that you're getting at least some sleep." Well some sleep was better than no sleep in Chara opinion.