Papyrus Finds A Human

"I shall start keeping notes about important events or facts that might be important to our future suffering so that we can stop it" Toriel would have no trouble doing so and while she is quite sure Gaster could. Gaster was more cynical and logical and some problems wouldn't be problems for anyone but him while some things might not even seem like a problem to him. "That is fine I will keep my own notes" Gaster predictably responded. "We'll let's watch the next video already!" Undyne hoped it was a real battle this time or maybe about the surface and stuff.

SO AS I WAS SAYING ABOUT UNDYNE, I DREW THIS FOR HER.

"Really about you two boneheads again when will it be someone else but it's a nice drawing Papyrus!" Papyrus liked his future self amazing outfit he wondered where he got it he was a bit distracted but pulled back at Undyne speaking about him "OH THANK YOU UNDYNE" Sans was amused at Papyrus daydreaming he seemed to be focusing on his future self outfit he would have to find some time to make him something similar for him.

DO YOU THINK SHE'LL LIKE IT? HANG ON THE FRIDGE MATERIAL? DO YOU SHIP US, SANS?

"WHY WOULD ME AND UNDYNE BE A SHIP THAT IS JUST SILLY" While most were just as confused by Papyrus at what a 'Ship' was the only one who seems to get it was Alphys who could have choked. "Hmm you okay Alphy?" Alphys just nodded at Undyne question before quietly turning back towards the screen.

uhhhhhh...
QUIET SANS! REMEMBER WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR TO KEEP WATCH FOR HUMANS

"You seem a bit more goofy in this this video Papyrus" Asriel didn't mean it in a mean way just that it was interesting. "Hmm I see what you mean I wonder why?" Chara also noticed but just brushed it off if his future self wasn't sleeping a lot then that could cause people and they guess monster to act erratically and strange. "Maybe you didn't get enough sleep" it was Chara theory at the moment. "MAYBE I WILL NEED TO SLEEP MORE SO I DO NOT ACT AS GOOFY AS YOU SAY AS MY FUTURE SELF DOES" Papyrus wouldn't be taken serious if he was acting silly like his future self and he didn't want that he wanted to be loved and respected he wanted to just be good enough at least once in his life. "I could not help but notice the weird thing with humans first capturing and now actively watching for humans I do wonder why that is" Toriel did not forget about that and wondered what happened in the future for them to care about such a thing.

like that one
OM MY GOD! THAT'S A HUMAN RIGHT?
yeah...

"Why did you need to ask if that's a human they look really similar to Chara it should've been obvious" So maybe Undyne could give Papyrus some slack as he already had a hard time differentiating from Asgore and Toriel but he still understood they were both goat monsters. "Maybe your eyesight should be checked Papyrus I know thinner eye sockets like that can have a harder time seeing" Gaster would write this down physical impairments like this are important to make note of.

YES! EXCELLENT! HUUMAAN! YOU SHALL NOT PASS THIS AREA! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL STOP YOU.

"How did you not notice them go around you! Your blocking the only path forward!" Okay Undyne could understand maybe not seeing well but the human would have definitely brushed against him while passing him and he didn't notice! "E-er c-calm down U-Undyne. Chara t-thinks that maybe Papyrus isn't uh s-sleeping well in the future that and maybe having bad eyesight probably allowed them to slip past I also noticed that it's the same human from earlier it looks like before their battle from last time so they still fight" Undyne seemed much calmer after Alphys little speech "Wow Alphys that's the longest I've heard you speak without stuttering." Alphys blushed at Undyne words which were true Alphys always felt anxious around Undyne which caused her to stutter more.

NATURALLY. LOOKS LIKE WE'RE GOING TO PLAY THE CAPTURING GAME THEN. SO BE IT. NOTHING A FUTURE ROYAL GUARDSMAN CAN'T HANDLE
the kid left