four

I slowly woke up as we pulled up to a two story house.

Noah got out and gently closed his door. I felt myself being lifted into warm arms. I want down. Now

I flung my eyes open and I just sat there wanting out of his tight grasp.

"Down" I whispered in his ear

He hugged me close then let me down holding my hand. I didn't mind it too much but I'm still not used to being touched.

"Are you hungry munchkin?" He asks me

I hold my hand up putting my pointer finger close to my thumb.

He grabs a few things when I see a white fluff ball come into the room and oh my its so cutee!

A small kitty sits before Noah. Without thinking I get on the floor and start petting the kitty giggling and squealing. Its so cuteee!!!

"That's belle munchkin"

Eeeeeee like from beauty and the beast belle is so pretty and smart and the beast is big and scary but its true love.

"I want s-something like t-that." I think out loud.

"A cat?" He asks confused at my words

"N-no like, l-like be-beauty and the beast!" I squeal feeling tiny

"You mean love?" He asks intrigued in her wanting love.

I just nod playing with the cat before me. Noah picks me up swiftly without notice. I want him to stop. Downnnn

"We can eat and watch a movie if you want" he hands me the remote while sitting on the big grey couch with me in his lap.

I scroll through all of the movies and pick something live action so I don't seem childish.

"You sure you wanna watch a scary movie?" Noah asks warily

I look at the screen horrified shaking my head clinging to the man in front of my terrified frame. His soft chuckle ripples through the air.

"Okay, petite ballerine" [French for tiny ballerina]

He scrolls through the Disney movies putting beauty and the beast on! My favorite movie ever. Noah sets a plate of grilled cheeses down on the coffee table.

I look at the plate to see one with crust and one without. Reaching forward I grab the plate. And turn to Noah.

"Eat?" I ask him wanting to know which one was mine.

He doesn't answer me though he just takes the one without crust bringing it to my lips. What does he want me to do? Should I take a bite?

I finally decided to lean in and take a bite of the sandwich.

>>>sorry time skip<<<

I start feeling exhausted. I yawn loudly but it sound mor like a squeak.

"Are you tired baby?" I just nod leaning in to his warm touch. What am I doing I just met this man.

I'm picked up from under my arms and sat on my feet. Noah puts his hand out wiggling his fingers making me giggle and take his hand.

He leads me into a dark painted room with dark furniture. He looks at my clothes for a while. I'm wearing a off white dress that goes to just above mid thigh with a red cropped Cardigan.

"You want something to wear to bed Maddy" he uses my real name. No baby or munchkin or anything just maddy.

I nod confused was he mad at me? He hands me a shirt. " call me when you're done okay sweetheart?" I nod at him.

I take off my dress replacing it with his shirt that was about the same length as my dress. Walking down the hard wood floor with my feet in white ruffle socks I call "N-oah?"

"Yes baby?" He says loudly

I run back to his room giggling at the sight of him chasing me. I jump on the bed and he jumps after me pinning me down gently and tickling me.

"Eeeeee s-stoppp" I screamed.

He flopped down next to me breathing hard. I watch as Noah grabs a book from his nightstand.

"Bedtime story?" I giggling and nod already falling asleep.

Im so sorry everyone I want to thank you all again for supporting me I love you!!