one

I feel a large frame pushed against my back and I fall forward landing on my bruised knees. The touch was what I had been craving but I hate to be touched.

My pointe shoes hit the tile as my eyes travel to the face that belonged to the body.

"I'm so sorry miss" he spoke out lending me a hand.

I wanted to grab the welcoming hand yet I couldn't. I wipe a tear that had been making its way down my Carmel face.

Crybaby

I could feel my neat brown bun falling out of place. My toes hurt to bad to stand. He takes my hand and lifts me to my aching feet. I shudder at the realization that he just touched me.

"My names Noah! What's yours" he spoke in a deep yet giddy voice.

I was just staring at him terrified he's huge compared to my 5"1 98Lbs self. He waved a hand in front of my shocked face causing me to flinch

"M-madilynn b-b-but you ca-n call me m-maddy" I cringed at my low tone and stupid stutter.

His smile grew as he looked over my attire. I was wearing a black leotard, pink tights, a thin pink jacket, fuzzy white earmuffs that marched the leg warmers neatly tucked into my tightly tied pointe shoes.

"Are you a dancer here" he asked a bit shocked.

I just nod not being able to think about anything but my aching feet and my growling stomach.

He looked at me at the sound of my stomach growling. My face was set on fire as he chuckled.

"You hungry sweetheart?" He asks sweetly.

Mrs. Cicasèa had mentioned being able to see my breakfast while tapping my stomach. I shake my head as my stomach growls again. He shakes his head.

"lets go petite ballerine" he speaks as if I'm a baby which I don't quite mind.

>>>>Time Skip<<<<

We stood at the cross walk waiting for a red light. He takes my hand and walks me across the street. I want to take my hand back but I don't.

Thank you an for reading this<3