little skippy skip

"this would actually look so good on you, red is so your color!" she holds up a little crimson slip dress to me, my eyes widening. "no way! im not gonna wear a dress that's insane! its like a house party thing. plus, i think black looks better on me."

"alrighty, whatever you say, but this shit is so cute. hell, i might get it!" she holds the dress up to her, smiling as she pictures herself in it.

"i think weve trekked through the whole mall and i haven't found anything yet!" i sigh, dropping my shoulders in defeat.

she stops and thinks for a second. "ok, im pretty sure we are thinking about this too hard. maybe we look for something more casu- OH MY GOD." she screams, sprinting toward this little black corset top. "y/n, its so cute you HAVE to get this holy shit! he's gonna fall to his knees when he see you in this. hell im about to fall to MY knees!" i laugh a little, but the top is honestly super cute.

"maybe with some jeans? hell yeah i see the vision, im getting it!" i smile as i hold the top up, now even more excited to see him.

here it is lol, of course if you don't like it or its not you feel free to change it:)

night of the party, 8:34pm

"aw fuck! i just poked myself in the eye with my mascara!" kasumi whined, finishing her makeup for the night.  i giggle, eyeliner in hand as i try not to screw it up. "you dressing up for someone babe?" i taunt, nudging her shoulder as she frantically fixes her hair.

she freezes and her eyes widen, "uh, no! i just don't want to look stupid!" 

"aww come on! were going to a party with some pretty cute third years, im sure one of them will catch your eye," i wiggle my eyebrows at her and she laughs, playfully shoving me.

"alright, alright, it wouldn't be the worst if i HAPPENED to run into a tall handsome volleyball player." sarcasm oozing from her voice. we continue to joke around, finishing our hair and makeup for the night. i go into my room from the bathroom and flop on the bed with the biggest smile on my face.

"what? why are you looking at me like that sumi?

"you just look so happy! its honestly adorable!" she squeezes my cheeks, both of us laughing.

*buzz buzz*

still giggling, i roll over and pick up my phone, just for the smile to immediately drop from my face.

she stops laughing, looking over my shoulder to peer at my screen. the room goes still as we look at the new instagram post tendou tagged me in. it was a picture of the whole team, middle fingers up, laughing at the annual shiratorizawa end of the year party that i of course was not invited to. he captioned it, 'glad your not here! @ l/n.f/n'. i try not to tear up, but god it really fucking sucks that im hated by all of the people i used to consider family. 

kasumi throws my phone across the room and wraps me in a bear hug, putting her head on my shoulder. "its ok n/n, they're all assholes anyway. why would we want to hang with them anyway? remember, the party WERE going to is wayyy cooler!" i sniffle, dabbing a stray tear that made its way down my cheek and nod my head. "your right, screw those guys!" i stand up, grabbing my bag and turning toward kasumi. "lets go fuck shit up with karasuno." she grins, running to my side as we make our way out the door.

daichi pov

"if you keep bouncing your leg like that ill hit you, chill out!" suga puts a hand on my leg, halting it. "im sorry! i haven't seen y/n in a while and im nervous!"

"oh, i thought our dear captain never got nervous? aww, look, youre sweating!"

"yep, over it." i stand up, dusting myself off and giving a quick glare to suga.

suga had a pretty big house, and man he went pretty crazy decorating it. the backyard was the best, he has a huge pool with a volleyball net stretching across with a waterfall cascading into the pool. the porch was decorated with colorful lights and the bass of the music rumbled throughout the house, filling it with life. and of course, there was a beer pong table set up next to an absurd amount of alcohol. 

"think fast!" my head turns as i hear tanaka shout, sprinting full speed at noya near the pool. "what the he-?" tanaka crashes into him, sending them into the water with a huge splash. we all start cracking up, noya surfaces and bonks him on the head with a now empty bottle of beer. 

"you owe me a beer asshole!" both of them howling as they get out of the pool with soaking wet clothes. "ay! don't be wet in the house!" i yell out. "that's what she said," suga snickers to noya as he walks in, all three of them crying from laughing so hard. 

"hey dumbass, its YOUR house!" i retort, trying not to laugh at that lame ass joke.

i hear the backyard gate open, and i immediately know who's here. SHES here. i turn to face her and i see the goofiest grin, the same one that i fell in love with in ukai's store.

word count: 1469