Chapter 4 - Withered Heart

I woke up in the lap of Withered Bonnie.

"What the hell?"

I said, glancing around the room.

I'm still in the Parts & Service room like I was before, but I'm behind the small partition wall that Foxy likes to hide behind.

"Why am I still here? I thought I went home!"

Withered Bonnie puts his good hand over my mouth and says,

"Shhh!! They're coming!"

I keep my mouth shut and Bonnie keeps us both hidden in the darkness.

From what I could see, the dayshift guard walks in and looks around, not really finding what he's looking for.

Why is the dayshift guard looking in here out of all places? Could it be he's looking for me?

I try to move out of Bonnie's grasp, but he's got a tight hold on me.

"Bonnie, let me go"

I whisper, trying to keep it down.

"Stop. Moving"

His grip was too tight, so I just stayed in place.

I sighed in defeat.

We waited until the dayshift guard was done looking around.

The click of a walkie-talkie was heard and the guard said,

"Boss, it looks like the old Bonnie animatronic is missing. And the nightguard is nowhere to be seen. I've checked all over the building. I think we may have to file a missing person's report. Over"

A few seconds later, a static came through.

Not the static of the walkie-talkie though.

The static of Mangle.

The dayshift guard was confused and waited for the static to clear, but to no avail.

His confusion eventually lead to shock, being suddenly choked by Mangle's rusty metal endoskeleton from above.

Mangle snaps his neck, and he goes limp.

"Don't worry, darling! You're old pal Mangle has your back!"

This was the first time I've ever heard Mangles voice.

It's all scratchy, and her static gets worse when she talks.

It's smooth yet raspy.

"Thanks, Mangle"

The moment was short lived when the static on the walkie-talkie came through and said,

"Hey, is everything alright? Hello? Someone pick up!"

Mangle dropped down and smashed the walkie.

Everybody cheered and Mangle went back to her Kids Cove.

Foxy and Freddy were working on getting the guards body into the spare broken Golden Freddy suit they had that was tucked away in the corner.

Bonnie sat back down and I sat next to him.

I accidentally inhale some dust, and trigger my allergies.

"Oh no!"

I sneeze about three times in a row, surprising Bonnie.

"My goodness, you okay? That didn't sound good"

I nod.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I get really allergetic when I'm around dust and dirt and all that. It triggers my allergies"

Bonnie nods in understanding.

After a few minutes of battling allergies, my eyes start to water, and I start to get really tired.

I yawn and say,

"Man, I am really tired. You don't mind if I fall asleep, do you?"

He shakes his head.

"No, I don't mind at all."

I close my eyes, thinking about all of the wonderful things I could be doing at home.

Eventually, I fall asleep.

Withered Bonnie POV:

I took a glance at Y/n before she fell asleep.

Man, now that Y/n closer to me, I can really see her face a bit more clear.

I examined every feature of her face.

The way her eyelashes curled upwards towards the sky, the way her lips looked full and bright, the way her face looked so smooth and clean. . .

Wait, what am I thinking?! I can't think that about her! She's just the night guard. I can't think about the night guard like that!

I looked back towards the ground.

What's a rabbit to do? I mean, she's a human. Robots aren't supposed to feel emotions. But. . .Y/n. . .she makes me feel emotions I've never felt before. . .

I took one last glance at Y/n before I went into sleep mode.

"Goodnight, Y/n"

I said, putting a finger to a strand of her hair, pushing it behind her ear.

The first time I heard about Y/n was when Freddy came in to tell us that she came to be the nightguard.

I never went out to say hi or to greet her because I was too nervous to talk to her.

Ever since the day we got to play back in the old location, I've never wanted to leave her side. She was so kind, and caring, while the other kids in the restaurant were horrible and bratty.

She was so sweet. To all four of us.
Somehow she found Golden Freddy in the Kitchen one time and gave him a hug.

I'm sure he appreciated it.

Now that she's here, we can play again! We can have fun like we did so many years ago!

But, she's older now. . .what if she doesn't want to play with me anymore. . .

What if she doesn't like me anymore?

What if--

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt a sudden weight onto my shoulder.

I looked down, and it was Y/n, leaning her head onto my shoulder.

This action made the wires in my body heat up, and the endoskeleton shoot a couple of small sparks.

I tried not to wake her, so I just sat in place, letting her rest.

A couple seconds later, Y/n shifts again, and this time, she wraps her arms around my one good arm, and clutches onto it, as if she were to let go, I would disappear.

If I had a face, I would smile, but my pulsing red bulbs will be good enough for now.

I felt. . .happy.

I couldn't really describe it besides pure bliss.

She made me happy and I wanna stick with her for as long as I can.

I really hope she feels the same way about me. . .