My start

"Mom computer time" I hear my brother say over and over again." Already ok hold on"mom said."Y/N dear do you want to come" mom ask you." Yeah mom hold on." You said getting off your bed.
You sat next to your brother as he was getting excited to watch the video."I don't know how you like this Izuku,I find a little scary"mom said as she put the video.

This was one of my brother favorite videos.What was the video about it was about our favorite hero "All Might".He is me and my brothers idol well mostly Izuku's.Me and my brother live in a society that has these powers called "QUIRKS".

One night I woke up and heard my mom apologizing to Izuku because he did not have a quirk.I felt bad because it's not fair that my brother doesn't get a quirk but I do.My quirk is called "Fire control" it's a mixture of my mom's and dad's quirk.I can use fire like the number two pro hero Endeavor,but I can also control other kinds fire.After using my quirk for a long time I get burn marks going up my arm.

Present time at school

"Ok everyone I know you are excited for high school" the teacher said " with all these great quirks you have" everyone cheered but you." Ok bakugo it says here you are planning on going to UA" he said reading the paper.You looked over at him he was looking down but you know he had a smirk on his face."Oh wait Izuku and Y/N you both signed up to go to UA as well."he said and everyone was looking at you and Izuku.Everyone burst out laughing because of Izuku wanting to go.You don't remember what happened because you spaced out and remembered something from when you guys were kids.

After school

"You know you don't have to wait for me right."Izuku said picking up is bag."I know but I want to make sure kacchan doesn't do anything." You said" what this? Does deku now have guard dog to protect him." Bakugo said.He looked at you "beat it hot hands" "No I am not leaving Izuku with you" you said looking at him."It's fine Y/N go home" Izuku said looking down.You looked at bakugo and started to walk away.You stop at him and grabbed him and whispered something in his ear."you will never get away with what you do to my brother."you said letting go of him and walk out of the class.

Later

'I hate how Izuku doesn't let me help him.'you thought.You looked at your hands.'why did I sign up to go to UA,is it because of Izuku or what.'you thought looking at the small burn marks on your hand.You looked up to see Izuku walking this way."Izuku there you are." You said running to him.He looked up"oh hey Y/N. what's up?"said putting on a fake smile.You stopped dead in your tracks."Izuku what's wrong?"you ask him as you knew something was wrong."It's nothing Y/N,can you not walk with me today I just feel like to be alone right now." You felt sad after he said that."O-ok sure no problem Izuku just let me know when you need me." You said walking away " like you ever ask for me to help you anyway" you mumbled looking at the ground

Later

You are moving though a crowd and see what's going on.'what's going on wait who is that?Wait IZUKU, that Izuku and kacchan.' you thought as soon as you were about to run to help All Might saved them.You ran up to your brother and hug him."Izuku what where you thinking running in like that."you said to him " sorry Y/N." After two were done hugging he started walk off by himself.You follow him and see him talking to kacchan well he was doing most of the talking.