Almost Caught

You wake up to the smell of food.It smelled like bacon and eggs.You yawn and sit up in Jeremy's bed and check the time on your phone.You didn't have to go to work for another hour or so.
Wow,you ACTUALLY got up early for once!!

You walk out of the bedroom sluggish and follow the smell of food.Jeremy stands in the kitchen,flipping bacon. He doesn't see you as he hums a tune,swinging side to side to whatever he was humming.

You grin and sneak up behind him.Jeremy turns off the stove and turns,yelping in surprise when he sees you.You laugh a little and he holds his chest,breathily heavily but smiling at you.

"D-Don't do t-that!Y-You scared t-the living c-crap out of m-me!"he says,wiping his sweaty hands on his shirt.
"But you are so cute when you get startled!"you say,booping his nose as his face turns red.You laugh a little as he takes two plates down.

"Smells really good."you say,taking a seat on the barstool.
"T-Thanks."Jeremy says,setting two plates of bacon and eggs down in front of you. He gets out two cups and pours (whatever drink) for you and him.

He sits the cup next to your plate and sits across from you,picking up his fork and digging into the food.You do the same,grinning at how MOTHA FREAKING TASTY IT WAS.

"Holy crap,Jeremy!You a good cook!"you say to him,eating some more.He faces goes red again.
"T-Thanks.I c-cook a lot f-for me a-and my d-dad."he says sheepishly,eating some more.

You finish off your plate,drink your drink,and go to put it away in the sink.You glance out the window at a bright headlight against the dark.A truck was pulling up to the house.

"Um,what time is your dad gonna be back?"you ask Jeremy,pointing to the window.Jeremy gets up and looks out,still food in his mouth.He chokes on his good a little after seeing the truck,the driver door opening and a male figure getting out.

"I-It's my d-dad!H-Hide,quick!"he yells at you.He looks around and runs to a little closet thing in the living room.
"I-In here!"he says,opening it. You run in it and barely fit through the extra blankets and pillows in there.

As soon as Jeremy closes the closet door almost all the way,the front door flings open.You look through the door crack Jeremy left open,so you could see the living room and kitchen.

A man comes stumbling in.The man had brown,shaggy hair,like Jeremy's,that was sticking up at different angles.He wore a torn-up pair of jeans and a brown shirt that was stained and tight on him,so it showed his muscles.
He had a beer bottle in his hand,and he walks to the fridge,stumbling and hitting the wall.
It was Jeremy's dad,you assumed,and he was VERY drunk.

"D-Dad!Y-Your home e-early!"Jeremy says,walking quickly to the kitchen and putting up his plate that he left. His dad only lets out a grunt.
"I'm leaving *burp* again,just came back for some *wiz* beer to take."his dad says,opening the fridge and taking out a full case of beer.

"D-Dad....maybe y-you should s-stay h-home and r-rest....."Jeremy says,walking over to his father and touching his shoulder lightly.
"I can do *wiz* whatever I want."his dad says,closing the fridge and leaning against the door to balance himself.

His dad throws down the beer bottle he had with him when he came in and stumbles to the door.
"D-Dad,Im s-serious!Y-You could w-wreck or g-get t-thrown in j-jail!You n-need to s-stay!"Jeremy says,runninh to his father and grabbing his shirt,pulling him back.

Jeremy's dad turns to Jeremy with a scowl and pushes him back,raising his hand in a slapping position. Jeremy lets go,cringes,and puts his hands up over his face protectively/fearfully.

"DONT f*cking tell me *wiz* what to do OR touch me again,you dumb sh*t." His dad growls,putting his hand down and walking out of the house,slamming the door behind him.

(Sorry for not updating,I have been VERY sick :/ )