Chapter 4

"Everyone will still love you... " Roxy told herself this as she walked around the atrium, she was searching for the one that stole her eyes, Gregory....

She recalled everything that happened in the Raceway and wished the child was dead. She sniffed, but couldn't seem to find anything, she stomped around, hoping that she wouldn't bump into anything, but did, many times.

"When I find you... " She growled, "YOU'RE DEAD!"

Monty overheard her yelling from the atrium, he traveled to her quickly, but stopped immediately once he saw her face.

"Sheesh, what happened to your face?" Monty said in a worried manner, but he also immediately regretted saying anything at all.

"Are you serious?" She was angered by his response, "if you needed to know," she huffed angrily and tried making eye contact with him, but since she was blind, it was impossible, "that wretched kid did this to me. "

Monty couldn't help but giggle slightly, he feared his expression would anger her, but forgot that she couldn't see him. He gets distracted by this and seems to let go of his anger. He began to grin along with making silly faces and dancing weirdly in front of her.

"You better not be doing something stupid... " she groans, knowing that he probably was.

"Nah, why would I do that? " He grins devilishly and continues with his gestures. "You're my best friend, Roxy. I would never do something like that to you-" by then Monty bursts out laughing.

"Haha, you're so funny.... " she smiles sadly, "go away." She tried walking away but ended up bumping into him.

"Stop being mean to her Montgomery, you know she doesn't like it when you act that way." Bonnie's voice was very clear inside Monty's head, it made Monty very uncomfortable.

"Shut up... " He tells the voice inside him, hoping he said that inside his head, but with Roxy's reaction he realized he didn't.

"Shut up?! " Monty tried calling her down, but it was no use, she chased after him as he ran through the atrium, "I'll show you shut up!! "

There was no use in trying anymore; once you got her started on something about herself, she will not quit until she is done with her problem or until she is done gloating about herself, in this scenario, it will probably end with the first one.

Roxy tripped over things from time to time and it made Monty feel bad for her, he would stop and try to help but all she would do was growl.

Wasn't he stronger than her though?

He pondered at the thought and stopped running from her, she ran into him, not affecting Monty's stance whatsoever.

"Look, I wasn't talking about you! " Monty held the wrists of her hands as she tried to claw him.

"Sure Monty! " She yells, "then who were you talking to?!" She struggled to get away from his grasp, "LET GO OF ME!!"

"Look, it's complicated, but, if I let go of you, will you stop trying to hurt me? " He talked in a way that confused Roxy, this was what made her stop trying to hurt him.

"Fine." She tried to seem like she wasn't paying attention to his sort of tone, but it really bothered her.

He lets go of her wrists and she stands silently, her arms to her side. "You just have to tell me what's up, I don't like it when you're nice like this."

"I'm nice," Monty tried changing the subject, "You're the one that's insanely rude all the time."

"Am not!" She yelled, distracted by the new argument.