Chapter 26: Messing with a demon

The demon boy had just made it into town. He looked at his list and began to deliver his packages. He could hear the Madrigals work while he wandered down the street; quickly going from door to door so he could finish quickly. "Thank you and have a lovely day." He said to the person to whom he was delivering. Reggie took his payment and rushed to the last house, which happened to be Casita. "Hello, Casita." Reggie happily greeted. Casita returned the kind greeting by using the squeaks of a window to signal it waving. "I have a delivery for." He paused as he read his list, "Isabella. I did not expect that. Do you know where she is?" Casita responded by making its tiles clink against the ground. Suddenly Isabella appeared at the top of her tower. She swung down and landed in front of Reggie. "Ah!" He yelped at the sudden appearance of the flower girl. Isabella laughed "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I heard you have my packages?" Reggie reached into his bag and fumbled with the packages before he gave Isabella her order. "Yes, I do. For you. May I ask what you plan to use them for?" Isabella smiled "I want to see if I'm able to grow them here. That way you have a second farm." Reggie was surprised and exsited by this "I had no idea that you were interested in the botany of monstrous plants. I can give you a book on them if it would help." "That would be great, thank you." Reggie smiled "No problem, I'll give you a copy of my book when I have to give people their orders again." Isabella nodded, as she started to head off, she smirked "Oh. I thought that you should know that Luisa thinks you're adorable." Reggie's eyes widened while he played with the straps of his bag. Isabella giggled, "Your reaction is priceless. But seriously she does. Good luck." she said. Isabella swung off, leaving Reggie slightly flustered. "Does she? Is Isabella messing with me? Luisa thinks I'm cute? No way, no way she does." he thought to himself.

Reggie walked around town trying to find the strong Madrigal. He heard a church bell ringing, he looked over to spot Luisa moving the church to a new location. The demon pushed his questions on why she had to move the church aside and walked over to the now newly located church.