Chapter 7

"Joonie go to your apartment.I am too tired to deal with you.You are such a baby"

"But what will I eat ??? I haven't gone grocery shopping.And the kimchi you prepared is finished.Please ...please bunny let's go back to my apartment.."

"Go ahead ,let me wash up and I will come later"

"No take your things and let's go back to my apartment"

Hyejin just sighed and started picking up her attire for practice tomorrow,night wear,and other body accessories.it had become a regular thing for her to sleep over .Namjoon always needed her for one reason or another.If they weren't working on her songs ,they were cooking together,watching a movie,or just hanging out in general.Namjoon always came for her when they both weren't occupied with practice or work  in general they mostly with each other .

Hwasa ordered food whiles she was in the bathroom getting her body products

.She was a bigger baby tho because she would act up whenever he couldn't be around her .They had agreed to remain friends but her heart wanted something more not just her heart.She wanted him in her bed .She knew it was a bad idea and she was being selfish but he looked so good all the time .He made it a point to walk around shirtless with his sweats pants hanging low..

They arrived to his apartment in about an hour later since they had to stop for some groceries.Loco called Hwasa while they were in Hyejin's car.Namjoon's mood changed all of a sudden.He stopped speaking or replying her .Hyejin didn't understand him sometimes He always spoke to his female friends and she did nothing .Okay she acted up but he knew Loco was her friend.His girls were always flirty.

She rolled her eyes when he  left her after taking all the groceries.She picked her sleep over bag and joined him.

They both had their bath and settled down .He loved her nightwear.it was a two piece silk.the shorts was so short her ass was out .and her top was helping either since it would raise whenever she yawned .They both gathered around his dining to eat  the food she ordered .

"Oppa ,why are you being mean to me ??what did I do"

He ignored her and continued eating the food.She repeated the same question when they were clearing the table .Hwasa's anger was at its peak.She was breathing so hard.

"What the fuck Namjoon ?? I will leave if you don't talk to me . I didn't come her to talk to myself."

"First of all don't curse !!And you know what you fucking did.Are you trying to make me jealous?,Why are you entertaining Loco .He likes you more than a friend"

"What's wrong with that I am single !!I deserve to go out with who ever the fuck I choose!!"

"Hyejin !(whispering)come here"

Hwasa was reluctant the look he was giving her excited and scared her at the same time .His eyes dropped staring at her with more heat.

"I don't want to repeat myself bunny"

Hyejin scolded herself for getting wet because of how authoritative he had gotten.She got closer to him.He trapped her in between the the kitchen counter and himself .She squealed when he placed her on his marble counter .

He stood in between her legs,softly caressing her thighs up and down.His fingers stopped right in front of her p***y .He cursed under his breath when he realized she was naked underneath

".Don't curse with such beautiful lips and also lower your voice when you are angry.We are just friends I would have thought you a lesson"

Her breath got fast ,she wanted to tell him show me but she refrained.He finished washing the bowls as if he didn't make her wet .They both decided to read a book before they sleep.Namjoon was rock hard after the encounter ,he loved her too much to just bury his head in kitty when they weren't dating.He didn't want to cross the boundaries.She looked so hot when she is angry.He got so jealous when she said she could date anyone .

Hyejin at Practice

"Hyejin have you seen the news?"

Hwasa was somewhere sulking.She had a horrible night .She kept tossing and turning.She was moody ,horny and sad .Wheein teased her  about how horny she is for getting sad Namjoon won't cross the line.It was almost Christmas they had so many shows to attend and so they were always rehearsing .

"No and I don't care babe"

"Ooh trust me you would .There is a picture of you and Namjoon hugging at the grocery store going around.But your face was buried in his chest so it didn't show ."

Hwasa went to twitter immediately.She sighed when when she realized most people were happy for them .She texted Namjoon he seem fine .He had an ear full that morning.He was told to becareful until he had a girlfriend.They
thought she was a random hookup.His friends knew the truth tho and hadn't stopped teasing and asking questions.