Sisterly Bonds

Začít od začátku

" Don't remind me," placing my head on her shoulder's.

" Okayyy, how about your upcoming birthday?"

"Blackout." Half jokingly to her.

"What?"

" Jessica will probably wanna have a major party."

Bella didn't say anything to me. I could feel her mood switch but couldn't quite figure out what was the reason.

"Besides a party is a great way to rekindle friendship."  Adding on hoping to ease the sudden tension.

" Yeah...perfect," Bella tensely let out.

Oh damn.I suddenly remembered the events that went down on her birthday. This is probably why her mood suddenly shifted.

" Hey, my bad. I didn't mean to ya know," fumbling  a bit.

I wasn't a type of person to think before what I said. I remember Bella coming home that night. She didn't say much and ran up stairs. The next day was the beginning of a fall that lasted for months until now.

"I don't think a party with Jessica would be a good idea Madi." Her voice laced with judgement.

I hated when she does this. It was a sign she was becoming annoyed with me. It wasn't easy reading Bella but I was able to pick up somethings that helped me indicate what to expect. For example, she always does this thing with her lip when she's about to express her feelings. It was a mix of smacking lips but also sucking in the bottom lip.

" Bella they are my friends I'm not gonna cut them off right now."

I've been ditching my friends lately ever since my mates came tumbling in. I felt bad neglecting our friendship. I didn't want it to become a regular trend.

Bella abruptly stands up facing me. She runs a hand through her hair.  Crossing her arms she sighs and takes a deep breath.

" Madi our life doesn't involve them anymore. You can't just go off having a party with them and doing dumb stuff. The Volturi wouldn't let it happen." 

" Who said I was gonna do anything like that?" Narrowing my eyes.

Bella scoffs a bit "You did."

" Hm "  I wasn't in the mood to have this conversation with her.

" Jessica isn't great for you. Since when we're you this close with her anyways?" Bella continues pressing on.

" There's isnt anything wrong with my friendship with her Bella." Snapping a bit.

I don't know what crawled up Bella's butt, whatever it is has gotten her feeling bold.

" All she does is seek drama and the demise of others." Continuing on making stiff hand gestures to me.

" Maybe to you but she still there when you need to reach out to someone."

I watched Bella open her mouth ready to say something back.

"Before you say anything against who I hangout with you should reconsider your actions the last few months."

" What is that suppose to mean?" Pinching her brows together.

" I just find it bold of you to be so quick to throw people away when they don't fit you picture."

I watched Bella stand stifly. Refusing to meet my eyes and finding the floor more interesting. I was patiently waiting to see if Bella would find a remark now.

" I-I don't understand," with a hurt tone.

" You wanna talk about not being a good friend? A good friend doesn't leave someone to go riding on a motorcycle with some creep at night in the cities." Seething out.

It made me mad that Bella was very quick to judge people of their actions and condemn them. Quickly forgetting that she herself isn't perfect. I am aware that Jessica and Bella aren't actually friends but doing that to someone is a shady move.

Bella jumps a bit seemingly to be shock at my words. She decides to say nothing to me. All she does is nod her head and simply walks out of my room. The only indication I get that tells me she is mad was her slamming the door behind her.

I don't get a chance to decide on how I should respond because my phone starts to ring. I groaned and answers the phone assuming it's probably Charlie.

" Hello."

" My dear Madeline, how are you this evening?" Aro's cheerful voice rushes in my ear.

I sigh and turn my head towards my window.

" I am having such a relaxing night," sarcasm dripping from every word.

" Well that's great to hear my dear. I wanted to inform you of our date tonight. I think that you may find it more...relaxing."  He had a faux cheerful voice but, I could hear the smugness in it.

That cheeky bastard.

" Goodnight Aro," I simply tell him hanging up my phone before he could respond.

I wasn't in the mood to be conversing with anyone. At this point I was more so focus on running a marathon of Transformers and coming up with a lie that would be believable to my friends.