UNO - A NIGHT.

its been almost 3 week ever since you last came out on of house. well its been almost 3 week since the casita was rebuilt too. the reason why you can't go outside and you are NOT allowed to go outside because of fever. When you tried eating julieta's arepa , you would somehow feel better for days then the fever would go back again. So your strict abuelo forbid you for going outside for awhile.
you missed the madrigals,casita and especially mirabel, your bestfriend ever since.

Since you aren't allowed to go outside, you mostly spend your time painting and doing some Chrochets. You are finishing the Chrochet doll that you were making. It was a gift for someone— we'll ofcourse that someone is the boy that you've been admiring ever since. Camilo Madrigal. The eldest son of pepa and felix.

you have plenty of gifts for him. but you were keeping them in one box for almost 7 years now. Every year you make him some gifts and keep them in the box so that you could give it to him once he turned 16. Some are paintings,hair clips , a mirrors and everything that reminds him. Well the one that i was talking about was the Chrochet doll that was inspired by camilo. Curly haired and has a yellow ruana— you are finishing the ruana of the doll so you can finally storage it to the " box of effort " well you also don't know why you named that box—that was kinda off hahaha it sounds like an idiot i mean...yeah

as you were busy doing something a yell from outside your door startled you.

your pov

"Mija ! The dinner is ready. Come and get down!" papa called me— well let me introduce my family to you shall i? Mi padre — andreś the only son of fernando. My abuelo fernando was once a fighter in the town. He was pretty close with pedro and alma but as soon as they build a family on their own— they kinda drifted away from each other.. my abuelo was strict but not that strict like the old alma. He wants the best for me and my father—well my mama died when i was a year old. Ever since that my father gave me alot of love and he never make me feel that i don't have a mother. He was like a mother and a father too me. Same as my abuelo. papa knows how i feel because he also lost his mother at the young age because of sickness.

i have a cousin named timoteo and cecilia. Their father and my father are cousins so...i guess that was kind of same? heh

timoteo is 13 year old and cecilia was 5. I was always asked to babysit them eversince because their parents are on work so as mi papa. My abuelo is still working on the town as the you know chief thingy.

"Y/n ! What's taking you so longgg im hungry!" Timoteo whinned downstairs. well you guys were kinda having a sleep over because their parents are on the south of encanto doing some work.

"Coming!" i yelled before immediately going downstairs too.

as i immediately smelled the familiar scent of the dish while walking to the stairs.

"ABUELO YOU COOKED MY FAVORITE?" i yelled as you run into the kitchen

" yes amor i did i did. Now go to seat and I'll serve this hm?" He said as he continued preparing the dish. i nodded and got a seat beside cecilia.

"Hey cece why do you look sad hm?" I asked her well because she looks like she was about to cry. I looked at timoteo giving him a small glare—his sister wouldn't cry unless someone makes her .

"what? why are you looking like that? i didn't do something!" he said as he defend himself from my assumption.

"somethings wrong cece?" I asked her again looking at her face. I held her cheeks and squished it heh it looks so cute

"I miss mami and papi n/n " she said honestly while leaning on your hands again. i was about to say something when timiteo interrupted me

"surely mami and papi doesn't miss you." he said while grinning widely. this kid really loves to tease her sister. in anyhow, timoteo really loves to hear his sisters cries

"timoteo!" i slightly raised your voice giving him a warning. i looked at cecilia before saying something

"don't worry my little cece, your mami and papi surely missed you too! they will come home soon too,! uhmmmmm what about let's do a story time later so you won't feel sad anymore!" I told her so.

"really y/n? thankyouuu i love youu" she said while giving me a kiss on cheeks. While timoteo looks at us in disgust. sighs this boy

"y/n you really should stop babying cece. She's turning 6 !" he said after giving a sassy looks. I gave him a sassy look to playfully rolling my eyes.

"What's the noise im hearing ? " Abuelo asked us.

"nothing abuelo!" timoteo immediately answered him. he gave us a kisses on our foreheads and seating on the end of the table as my papa sat on the side of him.

"let's start the dinner shall we?" abuelo asked as we all nodded and started digging on your foods while having a little talks.

"y/n mija, does your fever didn't comeback again?" abuelo asked me

"no abuelo , its been a week since it was gone" I answered him before digging to my food again

"Well then i guess you can come out of the house now hm? Just be careful and don't let yourselves get hurt" he said while looking at me and timoteo. Well me and timoteo are kinda troublemakers of the town.. i smiled at him as an answer. Finally I'll be seeing mirabelll and camilo..milovess I-

we went all silent and the sounds of the utensils were only heard when my papa suddenly spoke

"pa I've been thinking lately if i got a job on the outside of the town , I'll be bringing y/n with me." He said to abuelo as i looked at him confusedly?

"we'll go talk about that later andreś." abuelo looked at him before standing up and using a table napkin to wipe his mouth.

I looked over papa and asked him

"Papa what do you mean by that?"

"I'll tell you soon mi vida , after when im sure about it." He answered smilling at me as i slowly smils back to him.

A/n

first chapter doneee!!! lets gaur

YOUNG LOVE = PAIN