Mal, the Team's very own monitor man, aka Bumblebee's boyfriend looks up from his work by the control panel. "Beta's only two blocks away," He informs Nightwing.

Dick nodded and turned to Captain Atom again. "Captain Atom, the Team's Beta Squad is in the vicinity. ETA: three minutes."

"Good," CA said. "I trust that you will take it from there?"

"Affirmative." and the call ended. Dick turned to the rest of the Delta Squad members who were still present in the room. "All of you hit the showers and take a break, you deserve it."

Blue Beetle seemed to agree to this more than the rest, for he pinched his nose and looked disgustedly at the green boy beside him. "Now, that sounds like a plan." He said to Beast Boy. "You know, for you, Hermano."

Beast Boy seemed offended by this, then looked down at his mud-covered clothes and shrugged, following the rest as they all left the room.

Robin remained beside Dick as the room became once again quiet. Dick once again pulled up the file he was previously working on before Lagoon Boy had interrupted him and started scanning for information. Tim knew about Percy's missing case, so there was no need to hide from him.

"Still no information?" He asked quietly.

Nightwing breathed out heavily. "No..." The screen in front of him disappeared again and he took out the note and handed it to Tim. "Two years went by and I'm nowhere close to finding her. Sometimes...Sometimes I wondered if she had..." He didn't continue on, he didn't need to, Tim got the message.

The current Boy Wonder turned his attention down onto the piece of paper Dick had handed him. "To my family," he read out. "Sorry I left without a word again. But the Camp needs me, now more than ever. Ever since what happened last time I was there...well, let's just say, things hadn't been pretty. I would not hide it this time, but danger is approaching fast. A big threat is coming and they need my help, I can't abandon them, not now, not ever. I don't know when I will be back, but I promise I will return when this all ends. I'd made a promise. Love Percy." Tim looked up at his brother again.

"This is the first time you ever showed me this," He noted. "I know Alfred had told me about her uh...heritage, and it's still hard for me to believe it, but what is this danger that she's talking about?"

"I don't know..." Nightwing said helplessly. "All I know is that she's putting herself at risk, again."

Robin stared at his brother silently. "You knew all along that her missions were never safe, even far from safe..." It wasn't a question, it was a statement.

Dick stayed silent.

"Batgirl to Cave," A voice in his comm interrupted the tense atmosphere between the two.

Nightwing pressed his comm. "Go ahead Batgirl."

"We have arrived at United Nation Headquarters and the mission went as planned but..." She didn't seem to know what to say.

"Is the threat gone?" Nightwing asked.

"Yes, in a way."

Nightwing narrowed his eyes. "Download the security footage and come on home."

"Copy."

Robin looked puzzled. "What happened?"

"I don't know, but I have a feeling we might need to take this to the Watchtower."

...

Indeed, they had to take the situation up to the Watchtower, because what Batgirl and Wondergirl brought back was...weird. The footage shows a giant pale alien tearing a human open to reveal a smaller alien. Green Lantern John Stewart stopped the video and pointed to the two aliens on the screen. "The big guy's Lobo." He said, gesturing to the pale large one. "He's an intergalactic bounty hunter. Extremely dangerous, but not likely to return. The little guy's another story. That's a Krolotean. And Kroloteans always travel in packs."