Chapter 24:: I Love You

Start from the beginning

Taehyung sighed writing down his notes while his mind was all on you.

---5 pm

"Mom! Taehyung is sleeping here tonight." Junho spoke as Taehyung got in along with him.
"Where's noona?" Taehyung asked the first thing he said after entering the house. Your mom chuckled saying, "She's still at work. She'll probably come at 6."
"Why so late?!"
Taehyung asked as your mom replied, "Actually... she has to submit some chapters of her story and some... more social stuff I think? I don't know much." Taehyung sighed nodding.

"Let's go into our room," Junho said as Taehyung nodded.
"Oh by the way, where is Mrs Kim?" Your mom asked as Taehyung replied, "She's staying at Aunt Chae In's tonight. So, I came here. Her hand's also much better now, so she's going out often." Your mom nodded smiling. 

Soon, an hour passed by and you entered the house to see Taehyung standing there drinking water. Your eyes widened a little as you ran inside your room at the speed of light making Taehyung look at you startled.
"Noona.." He mumbled seeing you shut your room's door. A sigh escaped his lips as he looked down.

"What the heck.." You mumbled holding your chest feeling your heart beating loudly.
"Why is he here.." You spoke sighing. You quickly changed your clothes and got out acting all normal. 
"Y/Nah! Come out for dinner!" Your mom said as you walked out trying your best to avoid Taehyung's gaze who was staring at you from the couch in the living room.
"Where's Aunt Mido?" You asked as she replied, "She's at her friend's house tonight."
"Thank god!"
You said sighing. Sitting at the table, you looked at the food gulping. Your mom looked at Taehyung and then you and smiled a little walking inside the kitchen.

Soon, you all sat down for dinner. Taehyung kept staring at you as you avoided him looking away. The dinner passed by awkwardly for you and Taehyung while it was still normal for the others. 

"Let's go to bed now," Junho said as Taehyung nodded. They both went upstairs as you went a little later entering your room. You sat there mumbling, "Why is he home? It's so awkward. I was going to message him but he's in front of me..." You lay on the bed staring at the ceiling as a few minutes passed by. Soon, everyone in the house was asleep. Except for you. 
Sighing, you rolled on the bed trying to sleep but couldn't. The uneasy feeling in your heart didn't seem to escape at all.
Suddenly, you heard a knock on the door making you frown.
"It can't be him... He wouldn't dare to knock so loudly." You mumbled getting up and walking towards the door opening it but your eyes widened as the figure in front of you got in.
"Who i- Y-You?" You asked wide-eyed seeing Taehyung in your room. He didn't answer you but went inside sitting on the couch staring at the ceiling.

"W-What are you.." You spoke but stopped looking away.
"You're finally talking to me." He said, more like mocked you as you thinned your lips looking away. He grabbed your hands pulling you towards him as you stumbled and fell on his lap making your eyes widen.
You were sitting on his lap as he held you close. You quickly tried to get up but Taehyung held you tighter saying, "Quiet. Don't move. Answer me first."

"Let me go!" You said as he spoke, "Noona.." His voice became softer and his face became pouty as he hugged you making you frown.
"I missed you so much. So much... I felt like... I was seriously going to die. This time, I seriously felt like that!" He said as you sighed looking down.
"Are you still not going to talk to me?" He asked as you looked at him embarrassed looking away.
"I'm just embarrassed.." You said as he said, "I know. That's why I'm here."

He sighed holding your hand saying, "Lee Y/N." You looked at him in disbelief hearing him call your name as he said, "What's there to be embarrassed about?" 
"What you did was embarrassing for me." You said as he sighed saying, "How did it embarrass you? What did you do to feel embarrassed?"
"I ranted out how I would wait for you for 10 years if needed without knowing you heard it all.. And then... when I got to know you heard me, I was all like- CuT The CAlL. And then I ignored you and I was going to reply 2 days later because I was waiting for you to message me again but you're literally in front of me."
You said as Taehyung sighed saying, "Why is that embarrassing?"
"Stop repeating questions. You won't understand anyway." You said as he held you closer saying, "Then make me understand." 

"Why do you want to know?" You asked as he replied, "Because I want to. Now tell me." You sighed looking down fiddling with your fingers.
"It's just that... I felt weird. I don't like letting people know how much I care about them... it makes me look like a fool when I don't even know if they feel about me as much as I do. And then again, the ignoring thing was also very awkward. I know I shouldn't have ignored you but I was in no mood to talk to you so... I kind of ignored you and then- you're here, I don't know what to say." You said as he looked at you saying, "Are you dumb?" You awkwardly looked down as he cupped your face making you look at him.
"When you chuckled, I felt so annoyed at you. I thought you found me funny. But then... after I was ignoring you and stuff, I felt embarrassed. So I avoided you because I shouldn't have ignored you." You said looking down.

"Don't you think you should've talked to me if you didn't want to ignore me?" He asked as you replied, "I told you I don't know! I was going to message you today probably... but what can I do when you're right in front of me?" 
"Noona. Every emotion that you feel with me, I feel it too. When I'm with you, my heart feels warm and fuzzy and my body vibrates to every touch of yours. When you smile... I feel a spark igniting in my heart, and when I see your sad face, it aches my heart. Do you know how madly in love I am with you? Do I even have to tell you? I'm sorry..." He said as you looked at him for a minute without saying anything. But his breath hitched when you said,

"I love you."