Chapter 19:: I will stay with you

Author's POV: 

You looked at Taehyung flustered as he looked at you saying, "Every time mom went to the hospital for checkups in my childhood, I'd be alone in that time. But today, I don't feel alone." 
"Well... that's because-" You were speaking as he cut you off saying, "You're here."
"Noona, be with me. The only woman I care about the most other than my mom is you." He said as you looked at him sadly. Looking at him speaking so sincerely made your heartache a little, the feeling of being loved was surrounding you for the first time. 
"Noona? Are you okay?" Taehyung asked seeing tears in your eyes as you nodded smiling. You hugged him saying, "I will... stay with you." 

He smiled hugging you back. You pulled away saying, "Let's cook some dinner." He nodded as you both got up and walked towards the kitchen. 
"I wish I knew at all how to cook." Taehyung sighed as you said, "I can cook a little... just not with knives. It's fine, I can cook in the future."
"Which future?" He asked as you looked at him with a glare shutting him up. Suddenly, you both heard the doorbell as Taehyung walked towards the front door opening it to see Mina and Junho coming in with a few bags.

"Guys! We brought food!!" Mina said as you took off your apron coming out saying, "Guess we don't have to cook." Taehyung nodded as Mina asked, "Why are you both looking so close..?"
Junho just sighed looking away as you both smiled a little.

---Time skip

"WHAT?!" Mina spit out the chicken in her mouth staring at you and Taehyung in shock saying, "YOU HID IT FROM ME?! Y/N!!"
"We were going to tell you... we were in a mess you know." You said as she sighed looking at Junho with a deadly glare.
"Why didn't YOU tell me?" She asked as Junho sighed saying, "Don't even ask me how I got to know about them." 
"How?" You and Taehyung asked together teasingly as Junho glared at you both. You and Taehyung glanced at each other giggling.

"Woah... you both- Y/N. I even looked up so many blind dates for you-" Mina was speaking but stopped seeing Taehyung blankly staring at her.
"Is he the jealous type?" She asked in a whispering tone as you replied, "Not sure."
"I am. If you bring this thing up again, I might as well go murder the guys you searched up." Taehyung spoke as you eyed him weirdly saying, "Stop bluffing!"
"I'm not." He said scoffing as you sighed.
"Eat eat!" You stuffed a chicken ball in his mouth as he chewed it looking away sulking while Junho and Mina looked at each other sighing.

---Time skip

"I'm not letting Y/N go anywhere near this guy tonight. She's sleeping with me, tight." Mina said as you sighed while Junho nodded saying, "Yeah. Nights aren't trustworthy at all! Especially when they're a couple. My sister needs to marry you first. Don't even think of those before marriage."
"JUNHO?!" You asked as Taehyung sighed saying, "I think you both are the only ones thinking of those.."
"Right. We do sound like that. BUT- You can't fool us. Go sleep." Mina said dragging you into the guest room as you sighed getting dragged. Taehyung on the other hand sighed looking down.

"Are you okay by the way?" Junho asked Taehyung who replied, "I wasn't. But I am now. Though I'm a little worried about mom.." He said. Junho nodded saying, "She'll be fine. Don't worry! And Also! My sister isn't good at comforting I think. She's too careless for that. Don't mind her."
"How much do you think you even know your sister?" Taehyung asked scoffing as he got up walking inside his room leaving a confused Junho. 

---Next day 

"Let's hope the surgery goes well." Your dad spoke as you all were sitting outside the operation theatre waiting. You held Taehyung's hands looking at him with a smile. He smiled back at you looking down.
"Don't worry. It's okay." You said as he nodded. Mina and Junho who were sitting beside you didn't know if they could even call you both cringe at this moment.
"They look genuine," Mina whispered to Junho who nodded chuckling in a low voice. Your mom and dad were sitting on the opposite chair.
"Why is Y/N holding his hand. Are they-?" Your mom asked your dad who said, "Wait a little more. I think we'll get the answers soon."