"It's no use, Fahad. I have to shower now anyway." I call out after him.

"Shower ke baad bhi laga doonga main." He says, climbing on top of me. Pulling the round neck of the t-shirt to the side, he squirts some ointment onto his finger before applying it to the raw skin. A low hiss escapes my mouth. 

I watch him blow at it, making the sting go away magically. His brows furrowed in concentration. Bright light from the wall behind us fell on his face, illuminating it. My fingers tingled, tempted by the wet strands of hair falling onto his forehead. Slowly taking my hand there, I graze my fingers lightly on his forehead before pushing the wet strands backward. Our eyes lock the next instant, my heart starting to drum against my chest. 

Fahad screws back the lid of the tube while holding my gaze and tosses it away. His hand cradles the side of my neck, thumb caressing my jawline. Slowly, ever so slowly, he leans in. Hot breath hits my parted lips right before I feel his mouth close in on mine. Eyes fluttering close, my fingers move to his hair fisting them as fireworks burst inside of me. 

His mouth moved against mine. Sucking, savoring, and devouring my lips with his own. Fahad tasted of mint and mouth wash, strong yet refreshing. I moan in his mouth right before realization dawned upon me and I push him away with all my might.

"I didn't brush my teeth." I say utterly mortified. But all he does is laugh like I was the funniest person ever. I might even look like a joker, with my makeup on and in fact, smeared. I was sure my mascara had come down to my under eyes and lipstick extending to the side of my lips.

That does qualify for a clown, doesn't it?

Moving to sit up without opening my mouth since it reeks of stale milk from last night, and attempt to get down from the bed. But to avail. In a second I was yanked backward, landing in his lap.

"I've seen you cry, seen you stuff your mouth with food, held your hair up while you puked, changed your clothes, carried you to the hospital when you fainted. Beghair freshen up hoke kiss karne me konsi badi baat hogai? Aadat dallo waise morning kisses ki tum. Cuz I won't let you out of bed without one." With that said, he claims my mouth with his.

Instead of kissing back, I smile into the kiss and shut my eyes, sliding my hands around the back of his neck and stroking it. His tongue licks my bottom lip seeking entrance. A groan erupts from my throat when he bites into the flesh, like the sher he is, before sliding his tongue into my mouth.

Had he not held me by the waist, I'd melt into a puddle out of the pleasure he was giving me. Heat began pooling between my legs. Fahad set my body on fire with every caress of his tongue. I sigh into his mouth, reciprocating the love, the fierceness with which he made love to my mouth.

A knock on the door had us jump in our places and pull away. Panting, we glance at eachother and chuckle breathlessly. I rest my head against his shoulder, feeling dizzy from all the making out.

"Bhaiya," Imran's voice reached us. "If you guys are up, mummy is calling you for breakfast. Baji is in the habit of eating right after she wakes up. Just FYI."

Fahad cocks his brow at the last bit. "You are?"

"Ji,"

"How come I don't know and they do?"

"Kyuki, wo ma hai, jaan. Ma sab janti hai." I joke. "Chalo, chodo mujhe. I have to go shower."

"Chordne ke liyea thodi nikah kara," He smirks, tightening his grip around me, and begins to lean in again.  Putting a hand to his mouth, I shake my head.

"Morning dose hogya na aapka? Now let me go, jaan. Bhook lagri mujhe." Fahad gets to his feet, carrying us both to the bathroom and setting me down on the countertop by the sink.