"Jaana, you don't remember our first kiss? Or how I made love to you all night?" Fahad whispered in pure shock.

Oh my. . .

"I . . . don't, and I'm sorry. I'm such a bad wife, Jaan. But, I swear I can't recall any of what you just said." I pause when suddenly Maryam coming to see me struck my mind as awareness hit. "It was something in that glass of milk Maryam had me drink last night. I'm sure of it!" A string of curses leaves my mouth. Guilt creeping up my insides.

How could I forget our first night?! Mardo mujhe koi! Main aur nahi jeena chahti!

And the most important, who forgets losing their virginity?!

Cupping his cheeks, I apologize. "Jaan, I'm really sorry. Bohot zyada sorry. I can't even promise I won't do it again cuz there will be no next time. But--at least you can help me remember. . .?"

"Ohkay," Fahad clears his throat. "So, we came home. They took you away the next second and did the doodh pilai rasam with me. After which, I had tricked my saalis about the money so I don't waste even a second out there and quickly rushed inside only to find you on my bed. . ." I nod my head in a motion for him to continue. "Sleeping."

"What?" I blink at him.

"You were asleep. Tum sogaye the by the time I had entered the room."

"And, then you woke me up, right?" He jams his lips together, attempting to keep the bubbling laughter at bay.

"You lied!" I gasp, my eyes widening. Grabbing the pillow from my side, I thwacked him with it. Fahad lets out a bark of laughter, rolling onto his back.

"You have any idea how guilty I felt on not remembering anything?! Itna guilty feel karri thi main, I could just cry any moment."

"Rona nahi, please Jaana." Abruptly, he shoots up in a sitting position. "Kal tumhara rona dekhke cheekhan marna baakhi tha mera, utna bhayankar roye hai tum. Aur usi chakkar me sogaye kal raat, thak ke. Pehli baar hua hunga aysa, ke suhag raat pe dulhan ich sogai."

(Please don't cry, Jaana. It was only left for me to start screaming, that bad you were. And just because, you fell asleep. Drained from all the crying.)

"Bohot rude hai aap." I grumble, hitting his arm with the pillow once again.

"You know you love me." He smirks.

"I did not know that." I remark, allowing Fahad to take my hand and pull me closer. After laying down beside him, I glance at the clothes I was in. An oversized white tshirt paired with black yoga pants, a thought striking me.

"If we didn't do anything and I slept, who changed my clothes?" 

"Mummy did."

"Kiya?!" 

"I had called her in so she could change you out of the lehenga."

"You're lying." I deadpan, praying what he said wasn't true at all.

"Of couse I am! I changed your clothes, took off your jewelry, and undid your hair too. Don't ever use hairspray! Malum, itni mushkil se saare pins nikala main tumhare sar ke, aur har time tum flinch karre the. Also, I did not peek. I promise." A chuckle leaves my mouth, at the last part. There was nothing to peek at. I had the yoga pants on under my lehenga already so all he had to do was slide it down my waist and take off my blouse, which was. . . bra protected? Yeah.

"Did you try on your blouse before wearing it yesterday? Sare neck pe rashes hogaye tumhare. I'll get something for you, wait."

Fahad jumps to his feet, sprints into the bathroom, and returns with an ointment.