~a/n: other works~

This story has been shifted here as I am rewriting the original one. Even though it's kinda cringe, it's cute so give it a shot! The re-write had come quite far, be sure to check it out:

Wherever you Stray, I follow

moonstrucksnuffles

Summary:

A lost princess who grew up as a commoner with no clue about her previous life. A girl who was determined to fight for what she believed in, determined to break gender norms and determined to serve her motherland.

But she gets caught up in a web of royal politics and evil schemes.

A prince who has lost his path after his mother left him. He can not stand the responsibility forced upon his shoulders. Manipulated and used by his own family, he closes his eyes and turns his back to the world.

Except when their paths cross- they hate each other. They hate each other's guts and could have never imagined that they would have to stand each other for a second longer.

I also have a second book in historical fiction. It is not a fan fiction. Be sure to check it out and leave feedback! (It is my first OG book!):

The Captive Princess

moonstrucksnuffles

Summary:

Princess Nandini of Jaislemeher was the only daughter of King Dushyanth and he pampered her as such. She was spoiled with every luxury one could imagine; her feet had never even touched the bare ground and so it was only natural, that she developed arrogance and held her nose high in the air.

Because the truth was, she never thought there could be a time when she wouldn't get anything and everything she demanded at a single command...at least until the kingdom lost the war and the enemy prince claimed her as his slave.

Prince Abhimanyu Pratap Singh of Suryagarh was known for his bravery and kind heart but he had never met a girl more arrogant than Nandini and after she insulted his mother, he decided he was going to crush her ego into pieces until she submitted to him. They hated each other more than they could put into words so there was no possibility of anything else...or was there?

OR

In the kingdom of secrets, where shadows whisper of untold truths, Princess Nandini and Yuvraj Abhimanyu find themselves entangled in a tale of power, revenge, and unexpected emotions.As Nandini battles the haunting grief of her family's tragic demise, Abhimanyu harbors a deep-seated resentment that fuels his quest for retribution. The story unravels the mystery of their intertwined destinies against the backdrop of royal courts, exposing the hidden facets of love and betrayal. Dive into this gripping tale where the moonlit secrets of a kingdom come alive, leaving you on the edge of your seat, eager for each chapter's revelation.

As you already know, this is a work of fiction not meant to harm any person, place, or religion.

Leave your thoughts in the comments!

Here comes the book- [Sorry for the lack of pictures :(]