Chapter 16: More Than A Prince

Start from the beginning

"Really," Angel called out from the kitchen. "Truth be told, it kind of threw me off too. When Lord Alexander told me the honeymoon would be at a beach house. I assumed a small house by the beach. I didn't expect a huge completely furnished house like this one. I should've figured with Blaire being his daughter. He'd go all out for the honeymoon."

"Speaking of the honeymoon, how'd yours go?" Raven asked. Angel walked up to her. He handed her a glass of water and a coaster to put it on. She set the coaster down on the coffee table and took a small drink.

"Um, it was interesting," Angel sat down beside her. "When we arrived Blaire was already trying to have sex with me. She quickly took off my shirt and tore off my pants and just stripped me naked right there on the patio. She wanted to try sex in a hot tub and I guess, I was just the toy she wanted to use. It was cut short by Lord Alexander which was the best part, also." He forced a swallow. "It wouldn't be the first time the king of the vampire's saw his son in law's dick." Raven busted out laughing. "He really needs to warn a guy so I can at least show him my dick when it's hard. I mean," He shrugged. "If you're going to judge me you can at least judge me at my best. I'm a grower, you gotta respect the grow."

"I can't believe he saw it," Raven laughed harder. "So was that an awkward moment for you?" Angel nodded. "Okay so why did he interrupt you guys? Like, why'd he show up?" She ran her fingers through her hair.

"That was the best part," Angel admitted. "He showed up, told me to put some pants on and sit down in the living room. He grabbed Blaire's hand and took her upstairs. I was curious, I wanted to know why he was here. So, I listened in on them. I'm glad I did because for the first time, he was pissed at Blaire. I heard him yelling saying her behavior at the wedding was unacceptable and how he could not believe what she did. He was so pissed, like so pissed, I've never seen him this pissed off before."

"Can you blame him?" Raven shrugged. "She tried to kill me during a wedding right next to my husband. Like it wasn't going to piss him off. No, it pissed him off, he's still pissed off about it. Lycan was talking shit about Blaire on the way here. He would not stop talking shit about Blaire. It was a good bonding moment for us. As much as I hate Lycan, at least we agree that Blaire is a bitch and needs to die."

"I was happy," Angel replied. "See, I was going to say something to her about it.", He added. "Keep in mind, I had no idea that she was going to do that. Or what Lord Alexander was doing. I just thought I was there to get married and that was it. I just thought us doing the wedding together was so it would be more convenient for both sides. I had no idea about the peace thing or about the fact my wife was going to pull out a sword and try to kill you. So believe me, when I found out everything, I was like what the fuck is wrong with you Blaire? It was at that moment I realized, just how fucked up she really is."

"I explained to Lycan the whole peace thing," Raven took another drink from her water. "He knew about it but he wasn't worried because," She sat her glass on the drink coaster. "Both him and his father knew that Blaire would ruin it." She curled her feet up on the couch, getting comfortable. "It's bad when the enemy knows your daughter better than you do."

"Yeah, it is," Angel let out a deep sigh. "Lord Alexander tries though, he just doesn't want to accept the person his daughter has become. He chooses to be blind and to hope that she can be fixed. I just don't know anymore." He leaned back on the couch. "Blaire's just gone, she doesn't want help or for someone to save her. She just wants to be in control of everything. Her father just doesn't want to see the reality of the situation. He expects me to save her, he practically begged me to."He lowered his head. "We talked again, that's when he begged me to save his daughter from herself. He's scared he's going to lose her forever."