┊✧*。 ✯𝗥𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀⋆✧*。 ┊

Results of Roller Coaster of emotions 

≻───── ⋆✩𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲✩⋆ ─────≺

ABCDEFGH10_1 - Secrets of immortals

Grammar - 10
Originality - 10
Creativity - 10
Clarity in the emotion - 10
Judges point of view/ final decision - 40/40. wow! I mean, wow! Just the second chapter and it's already so intriguing! Who is the narrator? Who's the Mandicor? It just leaves so many questions. And the narrator's internal struggle, her fear, her memories, her feelings, it's all done so skillfully! Definitely reading this!

≻───── ⋆✩𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲✩⋆ ─────≺

ostromn - Beneath Devouring Eyes

Grammar - 10
Originality - 10
Creativity - 10
Clarity in the emotion - 10
Judges point of view/ final decision - 40/40. awesome! So interesting and I'm really drawn to this because of the Greek sounding names. The world building is skillfully done, the power structures, hierarchy and complex characters really elevate this story. A must read!

≻───── ⋆✩𝟮𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲✩⋆ ─────≺

ABCDEFGH10_1 - remember when

Grammar - 10
Originality - 10
Creativity - 9
Clarity in the emotion - 10
Judges point of view/ final decision - 38.5/40. so sweet! I love the portrayal of the relationship between the narrator and her grandfather. Her bond with her grandma was really heartbreaking because it hit too close to home. A very emotional ride and a very interesting chapter! I'll be reading this whenever updated!

≻───── ⋆✩𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲✩⋆ ─────≺

ViniShah2 - Undisclosed Secrets

Grammar - 9
Originality - 9
Creativity - 10
Clarity in the emotion - 10
Judges point of view/ final decision - 37/40. wonderful! The relationship between Jake and Ana is just so tragic and bittersweet! I really felt Jake's pain and Ana's indesiciveness. There's also an underlying mystery! A really good read and would consider reading more!

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Sasha_Samuel - Margo Fawn and the Contagious Missing Delirium

Grammar - 10
Originality - 9
Creativity - 8
Clarity in the emotion - 7
Judges point of view/ final decision -  35/40. really nice! I really felt the narrator's pain when she found her dog had died. It's also really mysterious and intriguing because it wasn't clear whether Damon was her sibling, boyfriend, or any one else (only reading that particular chapter) and revealing he was her pet was a good twist.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

megnate - Sip My Shades

Grammar - 10
Originality - 10
Creativity - 8
Clarity in the emotion - 7
Judges point of view/ final decision - 35/40. i liked the first half, especially how the narrator describes the guy she has a crush on (and her inner monolouge). But I just was very confused in the second half, probably because I didn't have much context to go on and well, only read one chapter. (I read the next chapter to understand it a little better, and that was so sweet!! I really loved the sweet romantic scene in that one!) Overall, it was really good. Not emotional, but I'd say it was a roller-coaster for sure!

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

marina_swampert - Hiraeth

Grammar - 9
Originality - 7
Creativity - 7
Clarity in the emotion - 10
Judges point of view/ final decision - 33.5/40. truly emotional. You could feel Harry's pain when he lost Ginny, and his friends and family's reactions and feelings were so in character. Really well done as an accurate portrayal of grief.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

malkhyuckss - Given Taken

Grammar - 9
Originality - 8
Creativity - 7
Clarity in the emotion - 10
Judges point of view/ final decision - 32/40. very angsty. Done really well! It's a very complicated love drama and it's just some innocent mistakes that have lead to some serious consequences and I like how you portrayed it.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

thriller_mystery_ - Her Secret Mission

Grammar - 5
Originality - 8
Creativity - 8
Clarity in the emotion - 7
Judges point of view/ final decision - 26.5/40. its good! I absolutely love spy books! Though you could work on your spellings... It was a pain and a half to get through it, no matter how good the plot was. The narrator seemed like a very typical female spy, but it's just the first chapter, so I'm curious to see what's next. Good, but please! Grammar. And don't ever use short forms unless you're writing a chat fic.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

CRYSTALRJ - BLUE

Grammar - 9
Originality - 7
Creativity - 8
Clarity in the emotion - 9
Judges point of view/ final decision - 32/40. good! I'm not usually a fan of ABO stories, but this was really interesting! I like how there was a basic explanation in chapter 7 of the hierarchy and power structure which made it easier for me to understand more if the story. Really well done and I'd seriously consider reading the whole book!

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Cyberspace_Girl - It All Started With The Butterflies

Grammar - 9
Originality - 9
Creativity - 9
Clarity in the emotion - 10
Judges point of view/ final decision -  36/40. wonderful! It was short, but packed with emotion and feels. The relationship between the characters was sweet, and it really felt emotional. Made me want to read the rest of the story too!

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Thank you all for doing your best. Congratulations to all the Winners. The winners will receive all their promised prizes latest by 7/5/22, if not then please do inform me. And a specials Thanks to our Judges, Macaria_Fowl and Celestia_Primrose for having judged this category.