┊✧*。 ✯𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀⋆✧*。 ┊

Results of Interstellar Covers 

≻───── ⋆✩𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲✩⋆ ─────≺

hotandcoldsoup - Kaizen

Ideas and concepts - 9.5
Originality/Uniqueness - 9
Creativity -9.5
Clarity of the theme {If Any} - 9.75
Judges point of view/ final decision - 37.75/40. (Rho) I don't know what to say. This is an absolute masterpiece. Starting from the Mandala section to it's gorgeous detailing every single thing is wonderfully completed. There is a clear cut finish in each and every part of the cover. It's just stupendous. (Mac) very neat and minimalistic. It gives off a very zen vibe, full of peace and calmness. I just wish that the Japanese Kanji would be present on the cover, to give it an even more unique look. Nonetheless, it looks great. Author name, title, and quote from the book present.
Tips - Everything is just so perfect it's really difficult to find a flaw but I feel as if the font of the username could be changed somehow or if its not, in italics that too would look amazing. Otherwise this is also wonderfully creative.

≻───── ⋆✩𝟮𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲✩⋆ ─────≺

avadel - Of Caverns and Casters

Ideas and concepts - 8.75
Originality/Uniqueness - 10
Creativity - 9
Clarity of the theme {If Any} - 9
Judges point of view/ final decision - 36.75/40. (Rho) Trust me this cover is phenomenal. It's absolutely amazing. Starting from the font to the pictures everything single thing is choosen perfectly. The way the font is expressed with hues of dust that actually reflects the cover is just great. The broken effect the extra silvery lining everything is just fab. The positioning is also perfect. (Mac) very tasteful. Gives a very Egyptian papyrus drawing look to it. Neat and well done. Author name and title present.
Tips - Well almost everything screams perfect to my eyes but I think that maybe the picture could be brightened a little bit more along with the text on the bottom right corner as it's not completely visible. But I would say it's amazing.

≻───── ⋆✩𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲✩⋆ ─────≺

ViniShah2 - Undisclosed Secrets

Ideas and concepts - 9
Originality/Uniqueness - 8
Creativity - 8.75
Clarity of the theme {If Any} - 9.75
Judges point of view/ final decision - 35.5/40 . (Rho) The choice for the picture is PERFECT. The title is also wonderfully placed and styled. It contains the quote which is perfectly relevant too. And the cover also consists of all the basic requirements. (Mac) I really like it! This looks like one of those books where you're not only attracted to it by the title and description, but also by the cover. It's tastefully done, has a very dystopian look to it, very minimalistic and neat. Author name, title and a quote from the book present.
Tips - I think the quote doesn't fit in well. I would suggest adjusting it a little bit maybe play a little more with the fonts and sizes. Personally I think the quote choice is fabulous but it could be placed in a better position. This too goes for the username too the size seems pretty good but the font could probably be changed.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Celestia_Primrose - Serendipity

Ideas and concepts - 8.5
Originality/Uniqueness - 7.5
Creativity - 7.5
Clarity of the theme {If Any} - 8.25
Judges point of view/ final decision - 32/40.(Rho) I absolutely adore the concept. It's quite different from the normal ideas. The cover is also perfectly relevant and wonderfully positioned, especially the title.And all the required details are also present.
(Mac) I think it's nice. It's minimalistic, which I like in a cover. Shows the title and author. I like how it's not bombarded with too many elements, but it could use some extra flair. Author name and title present.
Tips - What I think is that the picture completely mixes with the background. Like a little bit too much. So the background colour can be shuffled a little bit. I loved the title's placing. It's perfect but the font and placing of the 'Duck's Fanfic' can be reorganized a little bit. Though beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. People way of perceiving stuffs are generally different from the other. So feel free to try new ideas and explore the concept a little more.