Chapter 3: The Sunset Wanderer.

Start from the beginning

"Huh.... Can't believe it actually works." He's about to pocketed the card before Theresa snatch it from his hand. "Whoa, what the heck?!"

She examine the card carefully. The picture on the card was a red Humanoid entity with horns on his head. "What is this, a toy card?"

"Give me that!" Neo snatch it back and put it inside his pocket. "This is not a toy, I can assure you that."

"Then what the heck is that? How come that giant crystal turn into a card?"

"Classified." He said while giving her a smirk, which the Nun took it personally. "In any case I think it's already clear that this artifact belongs to me."

This wasn't the case.

It was so fast he can't even figure out what had happened. Many golden chains wrapped around his body as it rendered him motionless. Theresa acted fast in capturing him before the boy could escape.

"Unfortunately for you history will not see it that way. Cecilia, Knock him out while I still have him."

The long white haired hesitate. She wasn't sure enough if this was the right thing to do. The fact Neo safe them from that Kaiju was the proof she only needed to tell the boy was not entirely a bad person. He was just misunderstood.

Before she could do anything Neo was one step ahead, using the OrbCalibur who's still in hand, as a cutting tool. The chains breaks apart like it was nothing but a rusted metal. Theresa staggered back. She's about to launch another hail of chains, added with multiple spear.

Cecilia stands between the two, arms spread out.

"Wha-- Cecilia what are you doing?! He's a criminal that needs to be brought to justice! You cannot expect him to walk away with everything that had happened here!"

She didn't said a word but her action speaks louder. A smile plastered on her face. That smile, that damn smile was enough to convince Theresa that she will not move from where she's standing.

The Nun sighed in defeat.

Neo lowered his guard, seeing the situation has subsided. Before any word spoken the OrbCalibur's blade blink's of light. A beam of light shot out from the tip before it form itself into a mysterious unknown writing up in the sky above that only he could understand.

"That writing.... It's the same as the one that had been reported back at Mount Everest." Theresa said in wonder and awe.

Neo still keeping his gaze on the writing. His face shows an understanding expression.

"I see.... So that's how it is...." Whatever the meaning of said writing Neo begin to pack his stuff, the only stuff he brought with him.

"Where are you going?" His train of thought was suddenly averted to the one who asked. "Leaving like that without a word to say?"

Cecilia asked him as the boy sighed. Leaving without some explanation will only make an unnecessary confusion that will lead to further.... Conflict.

Once again he sighed. Rubbing the back of his head Neo begin to speak to what's matters.

"There's something that I need to do and it involves with this," he pointed at the sword. "And many other things."

"And what is this 'thing' that you mention?" Theresa came in. "If it involves the safety of the people, of humanity, than let us help."

Neo think deeply of her word. How can he trust her or Schicksal itself when his mission are connected to his newly found power? The option he had are too short-handed for them.