watching the witch burn-chapter 3

Later at the party Mr.Gilbert pulled me aside into a spare room. " Belatrix I would like you to meet my son, Damon" " hello" I say. I smile greatly up at him. He has nice chiseled features, striking green eyes , short black hair, soft lips, everything a girl could ask for." please the pleasure is all mine" says Damon as he kisses my hand lightly.I swear my face turned beat red at that moment, the really weird thing is , I never blush.

" Belatrix , Miss Pearl needs ... " Emily trailed off as she entered on room." quickly" said Emily before leaving the room." well before we are interupped again , Belatrix , will you marry my son?" Mr.Gilbert said quickly, a smile never leaving his face." Mr.Gilbert , if you excuse me but if Damon would like to marry me then I would like him to ask me myself" I say shocked." father I never agreed to this " said Damon . Well ill take that as a no. " well , if you will excuse me Mr.Gilbert but Miss Pearl needs to see me" I say to Mr.Gilbert still in shock.I turn to Damon." it was nice meeting you maybe we can talk sometime" I say before leaving the room gracefully and without a good bye.

I find Emily standing outside the door." let's go" I she says before leading me down the hall of the Gilberts grand home." what did Miss Pearl want ?" I question her as she leads me through random doors." i lied she did not want you I did" Emily says without looking at me. That's weird , not the not looking at me part but the lying part , Emily never lies." stay away from Damon" she says. It wasn't a suggestion , it was an order.