🌙Morning Star☀️

|–|Hello again! Today, I'm writing a tickle-fic featuring Eclipse! If you are uncomfortable with or dislike this topic, please do not read this story. Thank you and enjoy!|–|

Tiredly laying on the floor, Eclipse was curiously watching you approach them and instinctively covered their belly to make sure you couldn't get to their weak spots. "Oh, someone knows what's about to happen, don't they?" You questioned, gently prodding their sides to distract them from protecting their belly, to which they squeaked quite a bit as their hands darted to yours to stop you from touching the area. Quickly seizing their tummy, you skittered your fingers over the hypersensitive area and they squealed, bursting into giggles at the sensation. "EEEEEHEHEHEE!! NOOO!" They practically screamed, desperately trying to wiggle out of your grip when they felt you kissing their tummy all over. "Aw, is someone ticklish?~" You teased, tracing little shapes all over the soft surface and snickering a little as it earned you a second squeal. "Y/N, PLEASE!!" The poor animatronic managed to squeak out through their laughter, flusteredly trying to push you away from the area as you just grinned and began to gently squeeze certain areas of their tummy. Burying their face in a blanket, they just broke down into another fit of uncontrollable laughter as you started to taunt them about how ticklish they were by continuously going for their weak spots and just squeezing the areas until you could hear them squealing and giggling. Kicking their feet, they just couldn't handle the feeling and curled up into a ball, blushing intensely the entire time. Eventually letting go, you smiled as they just covered their face in embarrassment and hugged themselves defensively, still giggling a little from everything that just happened. After a few minutes, you gently rubbed their tummy as they purred loudly, practically melting into your touch. Kissing them on the head, you draped the blanket they had their face on over their body and just massaged their rays as they yawned a little and fell asleep about 5 minutes later.

|–|I hope you enjoyed this story! Thank you for reading and have a great day/night!|–|