" Why? don't you want to marry me? Are you not happy with our dads arranging us a marriage? "

" Don't you want to be with me? "

" I'm hurt. " Jihae faked cry wiping her invisible tears while sniffling. She hang her head low and slowly lift it up with a teasing smile her hands now raised, her bony fingers loosely holding a photo.

It was him and Sunoo inside a bus. It was the time where they rode a bus for their picnic date and when he hugged Sunoo and Niko randomly.

" But not that much because i have this against you. Hmm maybe i can use this.... "

Ni-ki froze on his spot.

Heeseung's words echoed inside his head.

" She's always one step ahead others. "

" Marry me or I'll show this to your dad?"

" Let's see what happens to you specially to that boy. Kim Sunoo right? The heir of the kim pharmaceuticals? I had made a few research about them. You know what i found out? The Nishimura and the Kim family are enemies because of some lame business matters. I bet if Mr. Nishimura find out your relationship with him, he'll surely do something about Sunoo, also that infant you two saw in the streets you decided to keep after attending a reunion party on January 24, 11pm. "  With a proud smile and eyes that shows pride. Jihae chuckled seeing Ni-ki on his state.

Frozen and Terrified.

Jihae is right. That might happen. But what's suprising? She knows  about everything that happened that day with complete details.

Is she perhaps stalking him already before  they could even met?

Does Jihae knows him and the marriage that will happen to the two of them so she finally make her move early?

Damn, he's already at the loosing end ever his suspicions are true about Jihae.

Ni-ki is quite impressed.

He loose already. And letting Sunoo be on danger will be the last thing we wants do.

" Screw this. "

Jihae smiled in victory. Seems like the photo had been a great help for her. She lean her face on the quiet blond with a cold expression on his face. When their faces are inches away, Jihae planted a kiss on Ni-ki's cheek. If someone is ever behind them, it will looked like Jihae is kissing Ni-ki. They're kissing.

But how suprising there's really a person behind them! A boy with raven hair and eyes that looks like a fox's.

The boy gasped tears automatically fall on his rosy cheeks.

Ni-ki heard a gasp and saw someone behind them Its eyes brimming crystal-like-tears. He harshly pushed Jihae away. He felt his heart stop.

" Sunoo hyung! "

Before Ni-ki could approach Sunoo, Jihae stopped her. He glared at her.

" If you think i'm going to love you after what you have done to me, don't even dare to expect. "

For the first time, Jihae felt pain inside her chest and it'd become more intense after Ni-ki's last words before trying to approach the boy q pushing her away.

" Because i will never love you, and i will never will. "

" Did Ni-ki told you about us and Niko? "  Sunoo asked Daniel who's sitting in the sofa watching the little boy play on the carpeted floor. Daniel nodded. Sunoo formed his lips to an 'o' shape before pouting nodding too after.