Chapter 11 Fight

" I'll be going home now. "

" Sure, Mr. Nishimura. Take care. " Niki nodded. He tapped his secretary's back, Taki, one more time before slidding the door of his office which is in the highest floor of the building and made his way to the elevator. It take him almost 3 minutes to finally arrived at the ground floor. The elevator door keeps opening and his staffs were entering probably to get to the other floors where they needed to go. It was still a busy hour. There's still a remaining 3 hours of work but Niki is already leaving.

He arrived at the dark and cold parking lot. A bunch of different types of car stood there. He didn't have difficulties of finding his own vehicle as it was the most outstanding of them all.

" Yeah? "

" Buy food on your way here or else i won't let you enter your own house. "

" Fine. " It was Sunoo. He called asking him to buy something on his way home which he will surely do. It's already a routine.

Niki starts the engine of his car and made his way to the nearest mart first. As he entered the mart, he saw the food shelves that contains all the food he's buying so headed there.

" Thank you. "

After paying, he exited the place and saw a figure sipping coffee in one of the bench holding a bunch of plastic bags too like him.

" Jake hyung? "

" Oh Niki! " The figure turned his head and widely smiled when he saw Niki. He handed the blond boy a cup of hot chocolate.

" What are you doing here, hyung? " Niki asked sipping on the hot drink he was given.

" I was about to go to your place to visit Niko. I was getting lonely in my apartment. I'm all alone you know. " Jake explained a smile creeping in his lips after.

" You can stay at my place for a while if you like. Let's get going now. Sunoo hyung might be waiting for me now. You know him his mouth is like a shotgun when he's annoyed. " The younger said pursing his lips. The older laughed and get up from the bench and made their way to the younger's car.

" Hmm, You and Sunoo are improving huh? " Jake teased as they get off from the car. Niki scornfully smiled opening the gate.

" You're just delusional, hyung  "

Soon as Niki twisted the doorknob of the main door, jealousy filled him. Sunoo is laughing with Sunghoon looking like they're having so much fun that their faces were now getting red.

" Seems like the two of you are having fun, would you mind if i join you? " Niki coldy said. Sunghoon is here again. It's annoying him.

" Niki you're already there! Did buy the snacks? "

" I did. " Niki answered. He throw the plastic bags at the two's direction and removed his work shoes.

" Oh Jake hyung hyung you're here too! " Sunoo exclaimed after seeing the glimpse of the said boy. The older awkwardly smiled. Soon as the other boy heard his name, Sunghoon darted Jake an eye making him stiffened on his spot. Jake forced a smile to greet the two. He only came here to see Niko but he didn't expect to see him too.

" Hi Sunoo, H-hi Sungh-hoon. "

" Hi. " Sunghoon replied with firmness in his voice. Sunoo get up from the couch.

" Niko is sleeping already. You can still check him on Niki's room though if you want. I'll just prepare some snacks. I'll leave you two there. " After that, Sunoo left to go to the kitchen, Niki as well after finishing removing his shoes and change into his slippers. Jake sat on the furthest spot of the couch away from Sunghoon. But he was still close to him as there are some stuffs on the other spots.