" Oh it's sunday today Sir Nishimura, aren't you on your day off this day? " Taki greeted Ni-ki as he entered in the building.

" I need to finish something. How about you? Aren't you on your day off too? "

Niki walked through the elevator and as the door of it opened, he entered inside Taki following him holding a bunch of papers.

" Nahh I don't have anything to do at home, might as well just finish my remaining works too. "

Niki chuckled stepping out as he reached his office floor along with his secretary.

" Hm do you want a promotion? "

" Why not? "

The two burst in laughter. They both headed to a big office lounge where they need to go and settle down their things when they finally in there.

Dropping himself on his swivel chair, Ni-ki opened his laptop continuing his research. Taki placed a mug if brewed coffee on his desk and a plate of croissants. He thanked him and the other boy gave him a smile before heading out. He's glad Taki gave him a meal he still haven't had breakfast yet.

He just only made Sunoo his breakfast as his apology and sign that he loves and cares for him.

Ni-ki is about to take a bit of the croissant until a tiny voice interrupted him leaving the pastry midair until he slowly put it back on the plate. He grumbled.

And if you're curious about the tiny voice he just heard, it's just the one and only.....

Lim Jihae.

" Oh Ni-ki! I'm right you're here even it's sunday! "

" Uh what are you doing here again for the 100th time? "

Jihae positioned herself like a noble lady she was tossing her brown curly hair on her back.

" I'm here to check on you. Maybe you need some company. " She slowly walked towards Ni-ki's table her stiletto heels making a thumping sounds on the tiled floor.

" Or me. "

" To be perfectly blunt, I don't think you're just checking up on me. Like, why would you even need to do that? i'm not some kid anymore. You're literally bothering me, Jihae. " Ni-ki said without knowing it's making the girl more determined to have his sights on her. His attention on her.

" Really? Too bad I don't care. "

" I'll make you fall for me. " Jihae grinned as she grabbed the croissant that Ni-ki was about to eat and analyze it.

That was the last straw. Ni-ki get up from his seat and harshly slammed the table his eyes filled with anger and pain.

" Please stop. Just stop. You know that won't happen. You're just wasting your time! "

Jihae startled a little but she still remained in her position. She crossed her arms.

" What if i don't want to? "

" Jihae please, i'm begging you, stop. "

" Cancel our marriage. "

" Please i'm begging! "

Finding dirt on the Lim's to use it against them was like finding the Sun in the night. It  was all hopeless now and the only thing that  Ni-ki could do to escape this damned arrange marriage is to ask Jihae to cancel it even if it's very impossible.

Jihae's eyes turned icy. She frowned but it was replaced with a grin seconds after. She laughed.

" You want me to cancel it? " She pouted acting like she was about cry. Ni-ki could only watch her in confusion.