Chapter 3 - Routine Maintenance

Start from the beginning

They went back to their box, and waved goodbye.

"Nice to talk to you again, Puppet. I'll see you later"

The Puppet went back into the box, and covered it up.

I made my way through the Dining Area, waving to the three on stage.

"Hey, Y/n? Why do you have such a big box? What's in it?"

Toy Chica asks, setting down her cupcake to take a peek inside the box.

"Well, I'm going to be repairing the broken animatronics in the back. I felt really bad for them the other day, so I thought it would be a nice deed to do for them if I could fix them."

Toy Chica nodded.

"That's really sweet, Y/n!"

Toy Freddy glanced over at the hallway and said,

"Speaking of the Withered animatronics, I heard Freddy talking about you to the rest of his gang"

I looked over to Toy Freddy as he spoke, taking a glance to the hallway once he was done.

"What did he say about me?"

Toy Freddy put a finger to his chin and said,

"I'm not 100% sure, but I heard him say bits and pieces of sentences. He said the words "remember", "hurt", and "fix", but that's all I could make out of the phrase."

I nodded.

"Remember, hurt, and fix. Could it be that he remembered me when I was hurt and tried to fix me? Or is it that I remember him and I knew that he was hurt so I try to fix him?"

Toy Freddy just shrugged.

"I'm not sure. We don't really talk to the Withered animatronics, so we don't know the situation."

I nod.

"Alright, well, I'm gonna go in there and try to fix them all. If they decide to talk to me, I'll ask them"

Toy Freddy nods.

"Let us know how it goes. Once Toy Bonnie here wakes up, he'll want to know all about it"

I laugh.

"Don't worry, I'll let you guys know"

I wave goodbye to the Toy animatronics and walk to the Parts & Service room.

I opened the door and glanced at the broken originals sitting on the floor.

They were all deactivated.

"Hey guys, don't mind me. I'm going to be tampering with your endoskeletons to make sure that they are restored to the original system they were programmed."

I sat my box on the floor, and saw the broken Freddy on the floor.

"How about we start with you?"

I sit by Freddy's side and grab his mask.

I pull it up and over his ears and set it down on the ground.

I spend a couple minutes replacing his wires and gave him brand new eyes.

I put his mask back on, and took a look at his jaw.

"Nothing too out of the ordinary"

I also had brought cleaning wipes and all-purpose cleaner to clean the robots too.

I wiped down each part of Freddy's suit and endoskeleton piece too.

I replaced any parts of the suit that had rips in them with brand new suit pieces.