"This prove that you are young boys who just stepped in this real world...

Dear boys she is not only beautiful she is smart and intelligent... She is kind and selfless.... But does this matter to you kids??? Nah... " He let out a dark chuckle..

"When she will enter in this hall today... You will see ,she is most confident women and she is not here to impress anyone..... And Real Men treasure this" The new stranger in black dress said in a calm tone..

He is absolutely right, but how does he know about my  wife??

He knows about The Rose not your wife.. My conscious mind mocked..

I shake my head to get relief of the strange feeling inside my heart.

"What looks beautiful from outside isn't beautiful from inside and boys she beautiful inside and out. So,You better watch your mouth when you talk about her" He said smiling at them... But that smile looked dangerous enough to scare those kids..

He is right Naomi is confident, and her smile is her jewellery which made her look like godess.

But how does this men know her again??

And why do i suddenly feel  possesive?? Is it normal to feel this possesive...??

I mean look at this man who is standing in front of me praising my wife....
I have never seen him but God he is one fine man... Tall and handsome... Well built.. He have a perfect jawline and his eyes are blue....

Who is he?? And how does he know my wife??

"Hey, I am Nicholas Dawson..." I approached him.. He looked at me and me and smile...

Something is up with this man, I don't know what it is.

"Hey it's Xavier ...nice to meet you" He  introduced himself

We started talking... And  suddenly he froze in his place looking at something behind me.... ..

I turned to find the host is coming with someone.. His hand holding her small back. I tried to look at the person but couldn't due to huge crowd suddenly gathering in front of me to look the new comer.

I could see her brown hair and her pale skin than my gaze stop at her red lips which is smiling.

My heart beats increased, I could hear it. It so loud that i am doubting whether anyone else could hear it too.

I could do anything for that lips to smile at me like this.i look up to her eyes and i too froze in my place..

It's  my wife , my heart suddenly sigh and it calmed down.

It's my fucking wife, My heart screamed this time.

No way!!!

And suddenly something in me made me want to kill every person who is looking at her now...