"It's tough out there." Xiumin says.

Ximena then eye's Xiumin's ring and she takes it out of the box. She grabs his hand and inserts the ring into his finger. He was flabbergasted the whole time.

"Wow! It slid in so perfectly. It looks so good on you." She says.

"You're lying." He says.

"I'm not."

Xiumin looks at his hand takes a deep breath. Without giving her a warning, Xiumin then grabs her hand and Ximena was held back by his sudden gesture.

 Without giving her a warning, Xiumin then grabs her hand and Ximena was held back by his sudden gesture

His thumb slowly caresses the finger that had the ring on it. A whole cage of butterflies were just released inside her stomach the moment she felt his touch on her hand.

"Don't lose it. I mean it." He looks at her.

"I won't." She says as she looks at the floor and tries not to blush.

"Promise me." He says.

"I won't promise until you promise me that you won't lose yours." Ximena says.

"I promise." He says.

"I also promise that I won't lose it." She says.

"Good. Keep the box." He says as he pulls his hand away and he stands up.

"No. Please don't let go of my hand." She says in her mind.

"I'll be in my office in case you need anything." He says as he walks out the door.

Ximena falls onto her knees and looks at the ring.

"You idiot. Can he not feel the s3xual tension between us? I know I'm not the only who wants him. What is it about that man that I'm so attracted to?" She says to herself.

"I want his hands to roam all over my body. No actor has made he feel this way. I need his touch. We may be in a fake relationship, but the lust I feel for that man is dangerously real."

~Meanwhile~

Xiumin sat down on his chair and opens his MacBook and presses the one button and waits for it to turn on. He looks at his ring and sighs. Ximena's touch still lingers in his hand.

"You dummy. You almost made me act up. F**king hell! What is wrong with me?! Why am I suddenly being tempted by my own prey?" He asks.

Xiumin then shakes his dirty thoughts away and types in his password the moment his laptop starts. No matter how hard he tried to focus on work, it was impossible because Ximena kept lingering throughout his mind. Xiumin slams his laptop shut and groans loudly.

"F**king son of b*tch! I can't even concentrate on work around here!!" He puts his forehead down on his desk.

"Remember Xiumin! Remember the reason why you brought her here!! She is an exact copy of her father!! She is not worth your time!!" He keeps telling himself.