Do friends come in boxes?

Comenzar desde el principio

"Are these your kids? They all look dashing." Ponk looked at the two older boys then knelt down so he was making eye contact with Tamsin. "How are you? Your name is Tamsin right?" It was silent for a second before the girl opened her big mouth. "I don't like it here. Your house is weird. Fountains are only  supposed to be in parks. It's stupid." Ponk sat there not knowing how to respond, they weren't good with children, that was Sam's thing. So instead she just stood up and repeatedly  said it was ok and that she was sure Tamsin didn't understand what she was saying. Kristen and Phil scolded their daughter for saying something so rude.

"Hey Dad do you think I could wander a bit?" Wilbur asked after Phil and Kristen were done scolding Tam. "Yes of course Wil, but meet us back here in an hour." Phil placed his hand on Wil's shoulder silently telling him not to do anything stupid. "Thanks Dad see you in an hour." Wilbur sped off in the opposite direction. 

"Can I go too Dad?" Tamsin looked up at her parents and gave them a sweet innocent look. "Fine but you have to run to catch up to Wil." Tamsin said thanks and gave a smile to her parents before running to catch up to her big brother. 

Her little feet thumped down the empty hallway. Her parents always told her she was fast for being 6, but on the other hand Wilbur was 13 almost 14 and was much taller and faster than her. She finally got close enough to her brother to see him walk out a door with 2 other boys.

"WILBUR!" she yelled, it grabbed the brunette boys attention and he began to question her on why she was here. "Dad said I could come with Wil." The two boys Wilbur was with seemed to be his age. One of them had a smiley face mask and was wearing a pirate outfit. It looked a little uncomfortable but he didn't seem to mind. You could also see he had two goat horns sticking out of his dirty blond hair. The other boy that was there seemed to be the polar opposite of the other boy. He was wearing more comfortable clothes along with a white bandana, though you could barely see it because he had two little fire horns covering it up and a matching devil tail to go with it. 

"Tamsin, I'm gonna take you back to our parents." Wilbur began to pick up Tamsin but quickly got the message that she didn't want that. "What! why?" Tamsin looked dumbstruck by what Wilbur had just said. "Because I want to hang out with my friends by myself" he replied as he pushed her back inside. "Come on, I want to get back to my friends" Wilbur dragged Tamsin back the way they came. 

"I don't want to hang out with the boring adults!" she whined. "That's good because Techno's there too."  

"Me and you both know Techno is just as boring as them." 

"Then you're gonna have to deal with it till I come back."

"But that's an hour away,  that's like a million hours long." 

"Well you're just gonna have to suck it up. Ok, there's Mum and Dad there." he pointed to two people on the other side of the room laughing with the other two people from earlier. Tamsin frowned. Wilbur ran off. Then Tamsin thought. I could walk over to my parents and have a lousy time or I could turn down this other hallway, explore for a bit, then in an hour come back. Tamsin ran down the hallway that was to her left. 

"This is sooo much better than hanging out with those annoying adults." Tamsin marched down the hallway. "Oh! Stairs!." The stairs were a mountain Tamsin had to climb on her fabulous adventure. At the top of the stairs, you could turn left or right. "Left, or right? Eenie meenie miney moe, catch a tiger by its toe, eenie meenie miney moe! Ok right we go!" 

Another right and a left, then scale the mountain again. "Wait, where am I?" 

All the hallways look the same. A red carpet with a gold trim and the white walls with half a pillar sticking out of the wall. Tamsin's eyes filled with tears. "NO! Crying is for babies!" She whiped the tears and started to try and trace back her steps, but after a few her memory began to fail.