Chapter 24: "what Do You Mean Unreachable?!"

Start from the beginning

Kayn look angry as he walked away...

Felix: it's good to see that y'all are in good hands, I like the guy he's nice and caring for you. So Imma support that relationship!

Aphelios: me too, he bakes really good. And those vanilla-coconut cookies where amazing.

Yone: he is dangerous... But if he makes you four happy then I'm alright with it.

Ahri: we really really appreciate your support but we gotta look for him!

Yone: I'm afraid it won't be possible for the next 4-5 days... The Laurent medics have fame of being assholes to medical visits... Give them a call and if the matriarch approves they'll file you a visit.

Somedays later....

Y/n's PoV:

I gently opened my eyes... I'm in a hospital room... I saw that I no longer had the oracullum bracelet...

Nurse: I see you're finally awake. I'll inform your mother as fast as possible, but first allow me to check your numbness...

She tapped around the areas Jarvan attacked and I felt in every part... Expect the cut over my legs.... Apparently he managed to hit me on the legs deep enough...

Nurse: numbness on the legs... Il be right over Mr Laurent.

The nurse walked away.... TaTir are you there?

TT: of course I am. It's not like I can do jack shit without you either way.

Why can I heal fully? I can't feel my right leg...

TT: Jarvan had a blessed weapon, good news for you because the blessing was some decades old because if it actually was a new blessing I wouldn't had been able to heal it... Blessed weapons do divine damage which in my opinion is the hardest one... I can heal it over time but I'll take me around 3-6 months to fully heal you... Specially on the part where he landed the stab...

Shit.... I closed my eyes as I could feel my breath again... I was close to dying and I barely made it out...

Fiora: look who's awake.

Y/n: ms fiora! How did I do it?

Fiora: There's some parts of your defense that need to be polished and your attacks along with reaction times are slow.... But you still berated Jarvan breaking his streak and totally making us win millions over the casino bets.

Y/n: how's Jarvan?

Fiora: he's on rehab exercises.... I received a visit file from four ladies claiming to be your girlfriends so I denied it because your current state is not good enough.

Y/n: I see....

One month later

I'm finally back in piltover... I have to use a Crutch to walk properly since my left leg isn't working properly... I still have some bandages around my eye and face and also in my chest...

I asked rakan if he could pick me up and he accessed... So here am I barely being able to walk by myself walking through migration.... And now this long ass corridor to international arrivals....

As soon as I exited I saw rakan holding a big ass sheet of paper saying "Winged asshole"

I walked myself close to them as they looked at me with pity.

Xayah: dude what the fuck happened to you?

Rakan: can we actually ask for details?

Y/n: any chance you both saw the coliseum fight of Jarvan the IVth?