Chapter7(Marriage)

A lot has happened since we started dating. About 2 months after we made it official, everyone found out... *it was Hyunjin's fault* Then new couples came alive. Astrid & I.N, Amilia & Han, Haily & Seungmin, Olivia & Lee Know, Sophia & Bang Chan, Isabela & Felix, and Tayler & Changbin. They're really cute couples. When we met their parents, we were surprised to know that they aren't like what people said they were, their moms' were happy to have a daughter-in-law, we could tell that they have been waiting a long time lol. Their dads' were quite scary at first, but don't you know they're quite funny and like to play games with each other, it was so fun. It's been 5 years since I and Hyunjin started dating, our anniversary is coming up I can't wait.

" Hi, baby!" I say while opening his office door.

"Heyyy." He says while putting away his phone quickly.

"What are you doing?" I ask 

"Nothing why." He says

"Why did you put away your phone so quickly then?"I asked

"..., You don't trust me!" He said surprised

"Let me see your phone," I said calmly while holding out my hand

He looked at me with a smirk.

"Are you sure?" He said in his deep voice

I got scared, he got up and started walking towards me. I stumbled back.

"No never mind, I'm good," I say nervously

He laughed while walking out the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked him while running towards him.

"I have a meeting, you gonna tag along?" He said

"Mm, Mhm," I said

the meeting started, I like going to his meetings because I get to see him be serious instead of being playful like he is with me. It's quite a sight. I don't like to admit but I also come to his meeting because I get jealous because the girls who work there get to hear his voice or see his veins when he gets upset. Honestly, I'm kinda glad that he told everyone that I was his girlfriend because I was getting bullied by his co-workers but of course, people want money so when he told everyone about us people recorded and showed it to the news crew, but they didn't make any money off of it all they made was overtime, its kinda funny in the future but not when it was happening.

"thank you that is all for today." He said 

We got u and left, he had to go back to his office to get his car keys, apparently, we're going out to eat for lunch. 

"Where you wanna go?" He asked me while holding my hand

"Mm, *Blank blank*," I said

"Ok." He said

"Mm, btw why are you being so... romantic, our anniversary isn't until 2 weeks from now," I said

"Haha, I can't be romantic to my love?" He said

"I mean you can, but you're being too romantic," I say

"Ok, you little spy." He said sarcastically. 

"Mm, very suspicious," I say

He held my hand all the way to the restaurant, I asked him why he was doing it, and all he kept saying was because I love you. I don't mind, it's just he's not this... touchy you know. You soon got to the restaurant and he was still holding my hand in front of a lot of people. I tried to pull my hand away but he had a firm grip on it. 

"Hello, sir, ma'am, please follow me." The server said

She took us towards the back, people were staring at us as we walked past, when we got to the table it was decorated with cute hearts and romantic decorations. 

"Babeeee!" I said,

"hehe, what." He said

"Why are you doing this?" I asked

"Because I love you."He said.. again

"I'm done, I'm not having dinner with, "I said while walking towards the door

He ran up behind me and put his hands around my waist. 

"Don't leave, I'm sorry for being too romantic." He said sweetly

I didn't say anything, but I could tell that he meant it. 

"Why are you being like this?" I asked

"I don't know, I'm kinda nervous," he said

I turned around to face him

"What are you nervous about?" I asked

"It's something I'm going to do soon, I can't tell you." He said while looking down at the floor.

"...ok you don't have to, just don't be sad."

He shook his head. I pulled his head to my chest.

"It's going to be ok," I said

"Mhm." He said

We enjoyed our lunch before we went back to his office, we got back early than everyone else. We didn't have anything to do so we just cuddled until everyone comeback. I fell asleep a little while later, when I woke up I just looked at hyunjin admiring him as my boyfriend.

"Hmf you're finally up, do you feel ok." He said while walking towards me.

"Yeah, my head hurts a little though," I said

"Yeah, you were a little warm, so I gave you some medicine to help it.

"Mm, thank you," I said while smiling

"You're welcome." He said before giving me a kiss

On the day of our anniversary

"Hi, baby," Hyunjin said 

"Hmf, hiii," I said while smiling

"Hehe, do you know what today is?" He asked

"Mm, no can you remind me," I said playfully

"Hmf, it's the day we became official." He said while smiling and looking at me

"Hehe, yay," I said

"I love you." He said while smiling

"I love you too." I also said while smiling

We soon got out of bed and got ready for the day, he wanted to wear matching outfits. He first took me to a cute cafe and got coffee. We then went to a fancy restaurant, that had pretty drinks. I almost didn't want to drink it. After we got done with all our errands, it was already dark. 

The outfit

He took me back to a fancy hotel, the service was so nice

"I enjoyed my day today," I said while smiling

"It's not over yet." He said 

I was shocked to see him get down on one knee and start saying all these things about me, and then he pulled out a ring.

"Gasp, babe!" I said while my hands were over my mouth.

"Y/n Y/ln will you marry me and be mine forever?!" He asked

"Yes, yes, yes!" I said while tearing up

He put the ring on my finger and hugged me so hard. It was the second-best night of my life.