"Yes, but worry not, Dottore tells us about you after his annual visits to Inazuma." Arlecchino looked to her side to notice him sulking. "Ah, speak of the devil." She says in a sarcastic tone.

"If I remember correctly, there's a sign outside that says 'No pets allowed', didn't you see that, Balladeer?" Capitano smirked at Dottore, who was becoming increasingly enraged.

"Fuck you," Dottore stepped closer to grimace at him. "This is fucking ridiculous! This is how I'm treated after creating and manufacturing one of my best inventions that immediately got sol-"

"Settle down, oldie. We can't cause a scene here," Arlecchino crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"Oldie? Hey, who the fuck are you calling old?!" He clenched his jaw.

"Oh, that's right." Capitano cleared his throat. "The show's about to get started! Even though it's just us four. The others will be late, so we shall make haste without them." He turned around and began walking.

"You can bet your sweet ass you're not leaving this place without getting strangled by me, you bitch." Dottore crossed his arms and glared at Arlecchino again.

"Let's go," Arlecchino completely ignored him and began walking to the venue, so we followed too. "I am impressed that you gained that much mora though," She mumbled to Dottore, who was now sulking behind us.

"There are others?" I raised a brow at her.

"Childe and Signora will be late, to be sure." Arlecchino walked beside me. "While the others are occupied with paperwork. Sandrone has an important mission in Natlan, but I bet she wants to see you too after so many years."

"Oh," I nodded slowly, looking away to let out a lazy sigh. "Is this place always this crowded?" I asked when looked around and started to feel uncomfortable.

"Oh, right, you've never been here before." She looks at me, a bit stunned. "Indeed, Capitano's venue is always this busy, with so many clients applying to perform orchestras, arias, and different acts. Is the environment not to your liking?" She covered her mouth to let out a chuckle.

"Very fucking much," I sighed again and crossed my arms. 

When a group of guests started laughing loudly close to us, I turned to the opposite side of where they are and realized that this shithole is definitely not for me.

"Don't worry, just stick with us." Arlecchino pats my shoulder. "They're all aware of who we are, I'm sure."

They didn't seem to recognize Dottore when we were at the entrance though. I almost laughed and shook that stupid thought out of my head.

When we went up a few floors, I could almost see the whole stage and the audience seats below. "The Grand Tier is all ours, there's no one else here," Capitano announced as we took our seats.

"Finally," Dottore sighed in satisfaction. "We have a pretty good view here, but last night with your mom was much better." He snickered at Capitano.

"Would you still say that if I pushed you down from here and you broke your skull?" Capitano furrowed his eyebrows at him.

"We never know until we tr-"

"Both of you, shut up." Arlecchino scolded them when the performers on the stage began setting up their instruments. After they were done, the lights focused on them and began playing a low tune.

I suppose it's not such a horrible idea to come here and unwind for a while. After what happened a few days ago, I may require some time to reflect. I'm still not sure what I need to do or how it will affect the possibility that it's truly her. However, I have to think straight this time and avoid anything that could possibly come my way.