He sometimes felt that this large house was like an exquisite cage, and he was a captive bird in the cage.

So just now when Lin Chen conveyed to him the idea of ​​finding another nanny to take care of him, he refused without thinking. He believed that he still had the ability to survive independently and did not need a 'breeder' for the time being.

It has been raining for nearly a week, and Genius finally has some signs of wanting to clear up.

Shen Tingwei stayed in the house for almost a week, and finally was able to go out to get some air. He first removed the rain cloth in the yard, folded it and put it back in the warehouse, and carefully inspected the flowers to see if they had been affected by the heavy rain.

Shen Tingwei likes flowers very much. He used to have a garden in his home, a very small area in front of the house, surrounded by a fence. Occasionally his mother would invite the neighbor's aunt beta over for afternoon tea.

That aunt has a very interesting personality. She is running a self-media account with a large number of fans. She likes to share the stories and daily life of her love with beta husband on the Internet. She was once very popular among teenagers. Shen Ting also watches her videos when she is not reading, just because their love that is not affected by pheromone is special and romantic in mainstream marriages.

——Shen Tingwei almost forgot that he once yearned for such romance.

Lianjue doesn't like flowers, thinking that they are extremely vulgar in appearance and smell, and the reason why they are endowed with meanings to express emotions is just a boring means to promote the economy in the age of commodities.

He looked indifferently at the beautiful bouquet of roses on the desk in front of him, took out the card in the middle and threw it into the trash can, and asked his assistant to take it and throw it out.

"Don't let this kind of thing appear in my office in the future." Lian Jue said.

His assistant is a typical S countryman, and the romanticism of S country is immersed in his bones, and he is puzzled by his ruthless behavior and asks why.

Lian Jue didn't have the patience to deal with his question, saying there was no reason.

His assistant looked a little pity. He took the flowers and said, "Maybe I can share it with the girls at the front desk, and they will be happy about it."

Even the tactic said whatever you want.

The owner of the flowers arrived at Lian Jue's company at the appointed time. As soon as he entered the door, he expressed his dissatisfaction with Lian Jue: "How come the flowers I gave you are placed at the door, and they have been dismantled so..." His Chinese is not very good, so I thought about it. It took a long time to find a suitable word to describe, "Uh, tragic?"

"I'm allergic to pollen." Lian Jue made a random excuse. The other party is what he has been able to find so far, not the most suitable, but an agent who can also solve his urgent needs, so he should be polite.

Alex said in surprise, "Ah, yes? Sorry I didn't know."

Lian Jue smiled, indicating that he didn't care, and asked him to sit down in the office.

Alex is an authentic Chinese of S nationality. He is very young, and looks like he is only twenty-five or sixteen years old. From the way he speaks to his behavior, there are three big characters that are unreliable. At first, Lian Jue thought that he was just a playboy who was just playing around with his wealth, and there were many such people in the mall. But after contacting him, he found that the negotiating ability of the other party was very inconsistent with his appearance, and he was not someone who was easily fooled.