11

Camilo's POV

After Y/N and I finished eating we sat in silence. I hope she was enjoying this alone time.
Some time later she would space out and just look off in the distance.
"Y'know..." Y/N started, "I'd never think that I would ever be with you." Her smile faded slowly away.

"Why not?" I whisper with a concerned look.

"Hmm.. you always seemed untouchable. Like when I tried to talk to you, you wouldn't ever see me-" I cut her off from finishing, "Oh, I saw you. Im not sure if I told you but I like you for a few months."

Y/N finally looked back at me. "Wh-" she brought her knees up to her chest. "What do you mean?"
"I don't know how you want me to break this down Y/N/N (your nickname) but I was very attracted to you; I still am." I shook my head feeling dumb for responding to her like this. "I don't know.." I mumbled, resting my head back in the stone wall.

"Yeah, I get it I just wanted to hear it." She let out a small laugh. "It feels good to know that." Y/N admitted with a blush.

"Come here." I waved over to her.
I watched as her moved over to me.
She nuzzled her head into my shoulder. "I really need your help with my mom. I know that is a different subject, but I don't know what to do."

Y/N turned to look up at me, "I can't help you." She shrugged and looked back away, "this is something you have to fix. And soon."

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Your right. But what should I say?" I whinced at the thought of talking to my mother. I love her, but she is so fast to anger and never wants to listen.

Y/N got off my shoulder, "I don't know, maybe like your sorry??" She said with sass. "Sorry? For what? Being with my girlfriend?" Shocked that Y/N said I should apologize, why would I need to apologize? It's Mami's fault that she won't listen not even to Papa... I feel bad for him but he makes it work, somehow.

"Camilo.." She said my name sadly. "That's the only way she will hear you. Fix it tomorrow." She turned around and laid down on the pallet of a bed she made from some blankets and pillows.

"Are you going to sleep?" I asked, leaning completely on the stone wall. A sigh left her mouth as she turned her back to me. "Yes. You should too, so you can't get up and fix what you need to."

A faint smile grew on my lips.
I'm happy I have her to help. "Thanks."
I laid down next to her but our backs turned to each other.

I'll fix it.

- - - - - - - -

Oh my goodness! I'm am so so sorry for not posting in 14 days.
I have been dealing with my mental health for a while now, and I was in need of a break.

I promise I will get back to posting again every 4 days <3