5

"Then I'll take you!"

Camilo and I walked down to the river bank. Joking about everything that we did in the last few days.
"Well here we are." He stopped and took in the fresh flowerlike smell of the river. "It's so gorgeous." I said and nudged him with my hip.
He quickly looked over, "What was that for?" Camilo raised his eyebrow.
I walked closer, into the bank of water. I reached my hand down and splashed the water onto his ruana.
"Oh really?!" He yelled and ran into the water, splashing me with big waves of clear water. "Ahhh!" I laughed and threw water back at Camilo. He bent down and used both hands to send a big wave to me.
"Aha!" Camilo giggled, then sat down on a rock with his feet in the water. "Come sit." He patted a spot on the rock next to him. "Ok ok, if you insist." I sat down and watched him look at his feet. "Are you feeling okay?" I asked, touching his foot with mine. "Yeah, it's nothing really." He shrugged. "No, what is it bothering you? You can tell me if you want to." I say. He touches my foot and taps mine with his chancla. "Yeah you're right. I need to tell you this.." he sighed and turned to look at me.
"So you know, earlier when I said that I liked you?" He paused, "Yeahh when you were shapeshifted as Bruno." I said sarcastically. "Ehe.. yeah. Last night Tío told me that in our future we are together. And I think that we should get together sooner. But that's totally fine if you don't want to-"Camilo, that sounds great to me." I interrupted him and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. He placed his arms around my waist and tucked his nose in the corner of my neck. I feel my cheeks growing more pink, "Camilo?" I call his name. "Yeah?" He muffled into my neck. "I like you too."
I feel him smile.
After a minute of holding each, he backs away and looks at the sky. "The sunset brings out your eyes." He blushed and smiled softly. "Thank you." I smile back and place my hand on his blushing cheeks. He closed his eyes. "Camilo, I'm happy." I think out loud. "Y/N, I'm happy too." He opened his doe eyes and look up at the sunset. "Today went by fast. I guess it goes by faster because I'm having fun with you!" We laugh for a few seconds.
"Well, my skirt is soaked." I mumbled. "It's not my fault!" Camilo raised his hands in the air. "Do you wanna ditch this place?" He got up and reached his hand out to help me up from the rock. "Absolutely, this rock hurts to sit on." I take his hand and he picks me up bridal position and shapeshifts into José from the restaurant. "Haha! So strong!" I chant to him. He walked us out of the river bank and set me down on the gravel. "Thank you." I say as I shook my skirt off. Trying to get the excess water off. "Of course, my lady." He transforms back into himself. "Where to now?" He asks taking my hand and starts walking away from the river. "Umm.. I don't really know? Is there any other places you were planning to take me?" I asked, holding his hand back. "Actually, I would like for you to meet my friends." Camilo's eyes lit up with excitement.
"You have a lot of friends. Can you just introduce me to a few?" I say questionably. "Yeah sure! That's what I had in plan."

- - - - - - - -

We walk along the street until he sees some of his friends playing football. "Qué pasa!" He ran over to them and one of his friends with light hair kicked him the ball. "Hola mí amigo!" One said to him and patted his back. "Where have you been man?" Another asked. "I've been at the river with Y/N." Camilo answered. "OoOoooo..." his friends make kissing noises and hug him romantically. "Para! Stop that." He waved his hands around. "I just wanted you guys to meet Y/N." He waved me over, I walked closer and all of the boys eyes went to me. "Hola." I waved and walked to Camilo. "Hi Y/N~" One of his friends said with a playful smirk. "Dios mío, don't do that!" Camilo said hitting the back of the boy's head. "Aí! I'm sorry. I was just joking!" He said holding his head.
The others laughed, "So are you guys dating?" Another asked. "Yep!" I said quickly with pride in my voice. I look at Camilo, he's smiling with flushed cheeks. "Have you guys.. did it?" One friend whispered a little too loud. "NO- I mean no." Camilo turned around cursing him out in Spanish.
"Okay, I think that's enough. Adiós guys!" He kicked the ball back to them all and walked closer to me.
"Haha, what was all that about?" I ask laughing. "They are just crazy. I wouldn't listen to them." He rolled his eyes, "So would you give them a second chance to not embarrass me?"
Camilo motioned his hand towards mine and grabs it. "I think so. Only if they can control themselves." I joked along with him.
We walked along the streets, walking closer to mi casa. Swaying our arms back and forward. He said, "I love you Y/N. I know that I've only known you closely for a few months. But I have known you since we were 6."
A smile creeped on my face, "I love you too Camilo."

- - - - - - - -

952 words

I hoped you guys liked this one! I knew I wanted something more romantic for this chapter. Let me know if you want me to add any details or add something totally new! I love getting advice or just reading your comments! Have a amazing day!
<3