"Hush now, my Storeen

Close your eyes and sleep

Waltzing the waves

Diving the deep

Stars are shining bright

The wind is on the rise

Whispering words of long lost lullabies"

I closed my eyes and started rocking from side to side with a smile on my face as I sang.

"Oh, won't you come with me?

Where the moon is made of gold

And in the morning sun

We'll be sailing

Oh, won't you come with me?

Where the ocean meets the sky

And as the clouds roll by

We'll sing the song of the sea"

I don't know if Tubbo remembers, but I used to sing this song to him every night after mom left. I doubt it since I stopped after dad left us, but I'm glad I am able to do this again.

"I had a dream last night

And heard the sweetest sound

I saw a great white light and dancers in the round

Castles in the sand

Cradles in the trees

Don't cry, I'll see you by and by"

I stopped playing the guitar and set it down next to Tommy's bed and started running my fingers through his hair as I continued to sing.

"Oh, won't you come with me?

Where the moon is made of gold

And in the morning sun

We'll be sailing

Oh, won't you come with me?

Where the ocean meets the sky

And as the clouds roll by

We'll sing the song of the sea

Rolling, rolling

Rolling, rolling"

I hummed the melody while still running my fingers through his still wet hair and rocking side to side for a while.

"Oh, won't you come with me?

Where the moon is made of gold

And in the morning sun

We'll be sailing free

Oh, won't you come with me?

Where the ocean meets the sky

And as the clouds roll by

We'll sing the song of the sea~"

I looked down to see that Tommy was asleep so I carefully moved him fully onto the bed and grabbed my guitar ready to leave until I saw Techno standing in the doorway. He was grinning from ear to ear staring straight at me. I smile back at him as I join him in the doorway looking back at Tommy who was sleeping peacefully. "Wonderful singing love." He wrapped his arms around my waist again, I smiled and I leaned into his touch.

"Thank you." I giggle quietly, trying not to wake Tommy up. I stare at Tommy still seeing him as just a kid. My smile fades as I keep remembering that he's just a kid, Ranboo's just a kid, Tubbo's just a kid and they have been through things that no kid should ever have too. "Techno." He hummed as his head rested on my shoulder. "Should we really do this? He's just a kid and he's already gone through so much." I looked up at Techno and he seemed confused. "What do you mean?" Now it was my turn to look confused. "Techno, do you know how many wars he's been in?" I felt Techno shake his head as he removed his hands from my waist. I grab Techno's wrist as I lead him to the living room.

"What do you mean by 'Do you know how many wars he's been in'?" Oh my god, he really doesn't know. "Techno he's been in 3 wars now and with how this is going and what he's trying to do I think there is going to be a 4th if we don't do something." He looked at me with pure shock. Wilbur didn't tell him anything when he left with Tommy with how this looks. "How old was he?" What? "How old was who?" He just stared at me with a neutral expression. "How old was Tommy when he fought his first war?" Oh that... It's been years, but it's hard to forget what age you were before your life went to shit.

"9, he was 9 years old." Techno covered his mouth with his hand as he backed up and sat on the couch looking down at the floor. "He's 16 now..." Techno looked like he wanted to do something, but he just sat there on the couch. I walked over to Techno and sat next to him laying my head on his shoulder. "Help me Protect him from any more of this." He sat there for several minutes before he nodded his head.

"Let's do it."