"What?! Why?!" Sasuke exclaims but it was too late.

Haku had completed the hand signs and murmurs, "Secret Jutsu: A Thousand Needles of Death!" Haku stomps the ground as Sasuke focuses his chakra to his feet. A thousand needles of ice formed from water and wind form in the air and fly for Sasuke.

He doesn't want to kill him...!

Right as the ice needles were about to pierce Sasuke, he flows his chakra to his feet and leaps up into the air. The needles strike the ground right where he'd been standing and dissolve into water, the Yuki member staggering back.

 The needles strike the ground right where he'd been standing and dissolve into water, the Yuki member staggering back

"He vanished!" Haku gasps, upon stopping. He looks up to see Sasuke above him. Sasuke throws his shuriken, but Haku manages to dodge it by leaping back.

He lands in a crouch and straightens up. Sasuke grips his blade and reappears right behind Haku.

Sasuke tells him, "You're not as fast as you thought. From now on, you'll be defending against my attacks!"

They spin around each other and Sasuke thrusts his blade forward, but they slip past Haku's arms. Sasuke smirks and Haku gasps as Sasuke flicks his weapon away, only to kick Haku through the air.

Zabuza glares down at Haku, sprawled at his feet.

Sasuke also mocks, "Thought you were quicker, huh? Now, what else are you wrong about?"

Kskashi tells the assassin, "You've made a big mistake insulting these ninja and calling them brats and a princess. That's just guaranteed to bring out Sasuke's attitude. He's the best young fighter of the Hidden Leaf Village, and Kimiko is the second best young fighter and most resourceful. And, Sakura here is our sharpest mind." The pinkette giggles at his compliment. "And, last but not least, our Number 1 Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja, Naruto Uzumaki."

I blink at my introduction, but then I smirk at the last part.

Zabuza chuckles, causing Sasuke to narrow his onyx eyes. The Momochi says to Haku, "Haku, if we keep going like this, we'll be the victims instead of them. Get on with it!"

Standing up, Haku says, "Right!"

A blue aura starts swirling around Haku.