ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48

Start from the beginning

"Eli...."

"You good Ri... I'm good. I just need a blunt. Maria, where your punk-ass husband keeps his weed? He said as she smiled point to the cabinet by him.

"Hiro's going to beat your ass...."

"He has to fucking catch me first... Melody, stop telling my fucking business. Before I tell everyone about what I saw the other day. You and Val with your fucking freaky asses. For the rest of you, if you want to know my fucking business, come to me. Yeah, I got cheated on. I deserved it, and no, I didn't kill the bitch although I should have. Riley, everyone isn't perfect. Everyone can't be like you and my brother." He said, leaving the room as Riley texted Mariah.

"Hiro you to fucking quiet

"Hiro you to fucking quiet. Weight in your fucking ideas. We need something for this fucking gala, and we need it together before Jeremias leaves." Xerxes said as he stared at the three men still in thought.

"I'm going to hate myself for saying this... but Japan. I know the Governor would love for you to come back and support Tokyo, and we can donate to Japan and Germany. It's also mutual grounds. Well, it's supposed to be. Invite all our allies there even if we do trust them because if some don't show, it will raise suspicion."

"He's right, and it has to seem like it's about us allying with us. Beside a gala, let it be something like welcoming new friends...."

"That's it! Let's not let them know we are becoming allies." Reece yelled as he hit the table, making them all look to him. "A party with allies and friends. That is all we need. Vacation in Japan." He finished as Hiro and Xerxes shook their heads.

"Not Japan. Let's go to the island. It's bigger enough to fit all of us and our allies. You know when we vacation big like this. It's always there."

"Yeah, and shit always happens when we go there," Lucas said. "I swear that place is an omen. I don't know about you, but I'm not ready to lose anyone else quite yet. Find some other place." He finished.

"Right, but there is no other place that is bigger enough to fit our family and six other mafias besides the island. We have to take our chances. They won't make their move there unless they send someone else in if it's only of them. We are just looking for somebody acting suspicious or not. Shit, I hope it's not someone we actually trust."

"Sometimes, that is how it is. The ones we trust be the ones that turn against us... so when are we doing this?" Jeremias asked as AJ looked over to his brother and brother-in-law. They could tell he was thinking about something.

"X, I know you are eager to get this done, but Lola gives birth in two months...."

"A month in a half. Lo is almost eight months. We will wait until she has her baby. I don't want to stress out my sister-in-law. She's been through enough. How has she been doing? Memory wise." X said with Jeremias nodding.

"Great."

"Good. Mias, have you given any thought to what we spoke about?"

"About us moving to Cologne... here?" Mias asked as Xerxes shook his head no. Quickly Jeremias understood what he was talking about. "That's all Bella is talking about. Shit Jamiah is just now over a year old, and she wants another. Why, you ask?"

"Another thought jumped into my head. Did your Aunt save any of Isabella's eggs?" Xerxes asked, and Mias slowly nodded.

"Good, my little cousin wants to experience pregnancy but doesn't want any children. I think she was love to be your surrogate." He said as Elijah's high ass choked back a laugh.

"Sorry... sorry. I'm not laughing at you or your wife. Just the thought of Kaia being fucking pregnant. Jeremias, my man, I would rethink that one. She's Aunt Nova's child. You don't want any of her blood running through your child. Blunt?" He smiled as the rest shook their heads.

Things are about to get a little crazy! Get ready

Things are about to get a little crazy! Get ready... Now I'm just thinking how to do this book. Stop it at chapter 60 or just add a second part.

I also need some good girl names for Lola and AJ's baby. Help me out.

Thoughts???